My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad OC Examples

Go down 
+17
Dream Sketch
Surprise The Pegasus
Dawn Orchard
Happyhobbit
Candle_Glow
Lightning Wing
TheDerpChronicles
piefan
Callilian
AdorableFluttershy123
Shinygear
Butterfly
mcewanman
Dark The Pegasus
MiniKirby123
Rosey Bubbles
Blind Side
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Bad OC Examples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:09 pm

What-Is-It pony
- I don't quite know its name.
Species:... A Pony. I think.
Mane:... It has a mane?
Tail: ... I think it has one. Or ten. Are those things behind it count as tails...?
Eyes: No matter how hard I look, they're not there I swear.
Body:... I'm sure its a Pony. Or was. Not sure if that leg is supposed to bend that way. Or if its head suppose to be attached to that...

Cutie Mark: Whatever it is, I can't look at it for long.

Dislikes: If I put my hoof near it, it opens its many mouths. I think there's 15... Oh wait a minute, several others just opened up, I need to count again...
History: I just found this thing. I think it may have something to do with the foal disappearances...

Example RP Segment:
Well, it was at night and I had just gotten back from an interview with somepony named Cake and... Wait, is that thing moving?

Sweet Celestia, I think it is.

...Agh, I can't look at it move, its sickening...

Hold a minute. Don't come any closer!

Get away from me!

ACK! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT O-

...Acceptance...
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am

O NO SUM1 STOLE MY CARACTER I WIOLL REPORT U TO THE POLICE UV OCS ((thanks you!))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 am

Just thought I'd post my 2014 April Fools OC here.

Baron 'Awesome Danger' Orion Crystal
Or Bad Oc to friends

Bad OC Examples - Page 2 AhOw3q2

Gender: Currently male. His gender changes with every blue moon.
Species: Alicorn Breezie Batpony (used to be a human)
Mane: biG & grean and stuf
Tail: all rianbow like
Eyes: rEd
Body: i dunno what color to call it
Cutie Mark: i couldn't figure out how to add it on the pony creator

Bad OC Examples - Page 2 3Ny5TYU

Age: 2346 years 7 months 13 days 20 hours 17 minutes 3 seconds but he is immortal and looks like a young adult
Personality: Bad Oc is bad flank! He has saved equestria more times than anypony ever. He is smart, funny, original, cool, awesome, original, kind, happy, original, and angry at times. Everypony will be instant best friends when they meet him because he is so friendly. But he doesn't like talking about his dark, tragic, secret past!!&!
Likes: guns, explosions (he likes movies by Michael 'Horse'bay, who is the pony version of Michael Bay), killing changelings, lasers, rainbow dash (they are secretly married), donuts, cheese, flying.
Dislikes: non-guns, boring ponies, changelings that are alive, Princess Luna (they used to be in love but Luna left him),
History: Bad Oc used to be a human in our boring world but he fell into a portal and got sent to Equestria. This made him immortal so he lives forever. He travelled all over Equestria and met every single pony in existence and became best friends with them all!

One day, when walking through the Everfree forest, Bad Oc needed to go to the toilet. He went in some bushes and the Tree of Harmony suddenly grew in that same spot, meaning Bad Oc made the Elements of Harmony. This is how he got his cutie mark.

Bad Oc lived ages until Discord came. He fought him with Celestia and Luna and won. Bad Oc and Luna fell in love but then they had an argument over the last pop tart , which made Luna mad. This was why she really became Nightmare Moon. Celestia sent her to the moon and got amnesia and forgot about Bad Oc so he left.

Bad Oc went to fight changelings in alternate universe where changelings rule the world. He got there in the ARDIST which can travel in space and time. He turned into a secret double agent and a gun was added to his cutie mark.

Recently, Bad Oc met Rainbow Dash and they fell in love. They didn't want to let anyone know they wanted to marry because of reasons, so they got married in secret so no one would know. This added Rainbow Dash's face to Bad Oc's cutie mark.

Example RP segment:

oh man, it is dark in here said Bad Oc as he magically teleported to the princess's underground bunker pin canterlot.

hello Bad Oc said luna appearing out of nowhere i have something to tell you

what is it?

i still love you!

and then they kissed
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:03 pm

I WAS TOO LAZY TO MAKE A NAME SO THIS IS ITS NAME
No pic
No info
Acceptance
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Red and black   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 am

Name: Red Black
Race: Alicorn
Mane: Red and black
Tail:Red and black... OH! and red... and black...
Body: Red and black
Eyes: Red and black
CM: RED... AND... BLACK...
Hobbies: Being red and black
Dislikes: Blue and white
Family: Red and black(no that's not racist)
Backstory: Born from Red and black, he was given to a family fo black and red, who gave him to a family of blue and white. Since he hates blue and white, he hated that... n' stuff... He's also a princess... and a prince... in one... He's the PRINCEss of red and black
Friends: Red and black

Example RP segment: Red and black looked at his room which was done up in red and black. He was on red and black tube on his red and black laptop. He took his red and black headphones off so he could go and get a red and black soda. He came back... I man black... and continued watching red and black tube. The end

Last edited by Sprocket on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed example RP segment)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Fluffle Puff
Bad OC Examples - Page 2 Latest?cb=20120311061118
Species: Fluffy
Mane: Fluffy
Tail: Fluffy
Eyes: Cyan
Body: Fluffy
Cutie Mark: secret
Age (Baby,adult): immortal
Personality: Energetic, fluffy, random
Dislikes: nothing
History: "Pfpfpppflllpfpffllpppl ppfffllpfpfllpf. Pfflflfplpffpl, pflp *gasp* pflpplffpl!
Plffflplpffp pfpfpflll ffpl ppfpfllplfpplf, pffplplffpfl... pfpfplllpfffpflplfffpflllplpl pfplllplffplffflpplffplfpl
Plff, ffplplffpllffplpl."

[Fluff]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad OC Examples
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: