My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lonely night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Star sat alone at à table. He took à sip from his glass, gently brushed his mane from his eyes, and plopped his head down on the table top. He let out a deep sigh and pushed his drink aside.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 pm

"Come on Calim! A drink might be just what we need!" Tya whined, trying to coax her brother into the tavern. 

"Tya, I don't want a drink. I'll just wait out here, you go get something for yourself. You know I don't like drinking." Calim responded, sighing .

"Not alcoholic, I just want to relax. We've been out all day! Let's just have some time alone." 

"No." Calim said sternly, leaning pointedly against the building wall. Tya shrugged, giving up, and walked into the pub. She strutted up to the counter, ordering herself an apple cider. She dropped 4 bits onto the counter and took a seat at the bar. She noticed a light grey stallion pushing his drink away, he looked sad or something. 

"Hey there, you alright?" she asked, tilting her head. The bartender came over and gave her the drink. She sipped it quietly and waited for a response. She smiled kindly. 
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:16 pm

He looks up and sighs. "Oh yeah. I'm fine." He sits up right. "Hi. I'm Star."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:19 pm

"I'm Tya. Nice to meetcha!" she smiled, taking a long sip of her drink, "You sure you're okay?" 

Tya stopped smiling, tilting her head with concern instead. 

Calim yawned, placing his back hoof up on the wall for balance. He wondered what was taking Tya so long....perhaps he should go look for her if she didn't come out in two minutes. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well." He grins and sips his drink leaning back in his seat. "So. What are you doing here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 pm

"Well, I'm getting a drink. And yourself?" she asked with a light laugh, drinking her cider. 

Calim pushed lightly away from the wall, pursing his lips in thought. Should I go in after her? 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

He flicks his hair from his eyes "Well I have nothing better to do." Star takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 pm

"Oh. You looked sorta...down. Mind telling me why, or is it a secret?" she laughed quietly. 

Calim shook his head, and walked into the bar. He noticed Tya talking to some random pony, and felt immediate concern for his sister. He sauntered over to the two, intimidatingly glancing between the two. 

"Tya, shouldn't we be going?" he asked rudely. 

"Oh come on Cal, just give me time! Jeez, you get way too worried." she rolled her eyes, "Star, the paranoid one is my brother, Calim. Calim, this is Star."  

Calim nods to Star, offering his hoof. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Star smiles. "Hi. Im Star! Or... You already know that... Or. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm

(You ain't givin' me much to work with here...)

Calim shrugged, pulling his hoof back. 

"Tya..."

"Calim...." she retorted in a mocking tone. "Sorry about my brother," she said, turning to Star. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 pm

He stands up. "Its fine. I think Im gonna head out anyways." He downs the rest of his drink. "You staying or...?"

He glances at Calim. He doesntlseem to look too happy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"We're supposed to be going to the Everfree forest." Calim stated sternly, looking to Tya. 

"Oh whatever." Tya rolled her eyes. She stood and turned to follow Calim.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 pm

"Wait what?" He looks concered. "Why in the world would you ever want to go to that place?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:52 pm

"For adventure silly!" Tya laughed. "You sound so terrified, why?" 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 pm

"Its... Creepy in there." He says shakingly "And Im not scared... Ill go with you!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"Uh, sure, I guess." Tya shrugged, glancing to Calim-who sighed. 

"Well, let's get going then." He rolled his eyes. He started heading out the tavern, barging through the door and nearly disappearing. 

"He likes to do that." Tya explained, laughing. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:21 am

Star giggles "he seems grumpy." He says while walking out pf the Tavern with Tya.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 am

"Not grumpy, more like......serious. He can be a real laugh though, once you're friends." Tya smiled, rushing after Calim. 

They arrived at the edge of the forest, where Calim was waiting. 

"Took you guys long enough" he scoffed. Smirking, he turned and disappeared among the trees. Tya followed quickly, swiftly weaving between hanging vines and dodging overgrown roots. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:34 am

"Ohh..." Star groaned as he headed in after them, catching spider webs in his hair and stepping in mud along the way. "So what exactly are we doing here again?" He calls out, while tripping over à log and falling.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:46 am

"Looking for something." Calim called back with a laugh, he loved leaving ponies in question. 

"He means, we have a treasure map, and are trying to find said treasure." Tya explained, rolling her eyes. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:49 am

Star eventually catches up to the two. "So... Um... Will we be out here over night?" He asks nervously.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 am

"Overnight? Definitely! Probably longer. Do you know how big the forest is?" Tya laughed. 

"Yep." Calim smirked, slowing down in a clearing. He pulled the map out, looking at it. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 am

"Ohhh... It's dark." He looks around; shaky. Star moves in closer to Tya and Calim. "Where are we gonna sleep, even?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 am

"Well, on the ground. You didn't bring a sleeping bag though..." Tya bit her lip, pondering what they would do for Star. 

"You can sleep on the ground. It's your fault, you decided to come." Calim rolled his eyes rudely. 

Tya smacked Calim's head, "Oh shush you. Be nice." 

"We can make you a natural sleeping pad." Calim sighed. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:19 am

"Egh! With leaves and stuff? No way. You don't know what's been crawling around on that stuff. I'd rather take the ground." He looks over at Calim.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lonely night Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next