My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) Empty
PostSubject: Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)   Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 am

Dark stood outside the entrance to sugarcube corner. ''well, here i go..'' Dark said stepping in. Dark's eyes widened slightly as she saw all the delicious treats. and the cupcakes..she sure liked the look of those. Dark walked to the counter and ordered 2 cupcakes. Dark collected the cupcake's and sat down at a table close by to a window.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)   Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 am

Brew had just locked up the shop a little early. Business was slow today so there wasn't really any point in wasting his time waiting in that lonely old potion store. He looked across the street and saw sugarcube corner. Well, he was a little hungry. Even if he lived above the shop he still liked to go out to eat.

He walked into Sugarcube and looked over the choices. Well you couldn't fault them on variety. He took a blueberry muffin and decided to practice some haggling. The mare at the counter told hi the price.

"That'll be 5 bits please."
"Are you sure madam?"
"What? Of course I'm sure."
"Well I think it's mislabelled. See, a blueberry muffin is...."

He pulled one of his favourite little tricks. Brew made a very seductive face- not enough to make them want him, but enough to grease the wheel so to speak. The mare at the counter smiled and took the 3 bits they'd agreed on. Satisfied, Brew sat a table and ate his muffin.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)   Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 am

Bleed walked in Sugercube corner he was a bit hungry he looked at the food and then he looked at how much bits he had been given by his older brother Fay he chose the raspberry muffin and gave the pony in the counter 10 bits,he found a spare tad and sat there and ate his muffin

Bleed=blue
Sky=green
Fay=purple

Sky the DJ pony link not ready yet

Fay the shy pony link not ready yet
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)   Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:00 am

Shinygear sat a booth alone inside the friendly shop called sugar cube corner. He munched on a banana muffin happily as he forgot about all the work he should've been doing down at his workshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)   Cupcake mania! (yum! :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake mania! (yum! :P)
Page 1 of 1