My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The virus (nightmares come alive)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

The virus (nightmares come alive) Empty
PostSubject: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 pm

the storyline:

You Wake up in a small dungeon like area. Its pitch black. the only thing you can hear is the sound of trickling water. But is it water? Little did you know there were other people in this dungeon as well. it was the same for them. For some reason you always feel like you havnt slept in weeks. but you cant sleep. you have been having horrid nightmares that seem very realistic. Those nightmares always seem to involve someone getting extremely hurt and being transformed into an evil creature..

goal:
y...Get out of this dungeon before your nightmares become real and make 
                             you lose all the sanity you have left. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dark Slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a dungeon like area. she had no idea what was going on. how did she get here? when was she put in here? all dark could think about was her nightmares. untill she heard the sound of trickling water. or, at least she thought it was water. she didnt really want to know. But those nightmares she had to know about. they seemed so realistic! Dark shook her head in frustration. Dark stood up and leaned against the wall, listening out for other sounds.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Shinygear woke up, feeling a little tired but otherwise fine. He shook his head. "Uuuugh...wait...where...?" Shiny looked around, wondering he is.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

darks ear twitched. yes! someone is here! Dark spoke up. ''hello??''
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Shinygear looks up, only to find he was wearing his wooden spooky mask. "Hello? Is someone there? Or are you another nightmare?" He asks cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 pm

''definantly not another nightmare.'' Dark said shuddering. can you see anything?
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 pm

"Can't see ANYTHING..." Shinygear mumbling, lifting off his mask.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 pm

''neither can i. but we have to find a way out of here. wait a couple of minutes to see if anyone else is here..'' Dark stopped to listen again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Red Harvest woke up in some odd and cold environment. Much unlike his farm house or Apple's place. He got up and rubbed his eyes. It was odd. He felt like he hadn't slept in weeks. But he kept getting these nightmares about ponies dying and being tortured. If he wanted to sleep, those sights kept him from doing so.

As he got up, Red could hear two voices. He trotted around trying to find the source of the voices. No luck. Then he began to call out.

"Hello? Anypony here? I could use some help figuring out where I am. Is this some kind of joke?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Shinygear flinched. "Sshhhhh...I hear something...something moving..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Dark nodded as her ear twitched. ''we are here.'' Dark mumbled. ''but...we have no idea where we are.''
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Red Harvest ran over to where he could hear voices. He could see two ponies. A dark pegasus and a red unicorn. They seemed somewhat friendly. And in a situation like this, that could be all you have. They seemed very wary of his presence. Red would be a liar if he didn't say he felt the same way.

"Hey, I'm Red Harvest. I have no idea what the buck is going on here. All I know is I can't sleep, I've been having twisted nightmares, and I woke up in this place. Wherever I am, I hope Apple's alright... What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"Hello there." Shinygear said, smiling weakly as he stood up. "I just woke up...would you happen to know anything about what is going on? Ugh...I'm soooo tired..." Shiny started wobbling back and fourth, quickly pulling his mask back on for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:53 pm

''Im dark.'' Dark spoke, looking at red. Dark's ear twitched. everyone get against the wall and dont move. Dark Grabbed both of them and pulled them against the wall. The water trickling noise was getting closer. but the water seemed very hot, not cold at all.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Shinygear held his breath. What is going on? Shiny wondered as he tried his best to pretend to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Red was shocked when he was grabbed then thrown against the wall. Why in the hay would she do that? Was it for their safety? Or did she just not trust them? He was terrified either way. Then he got dizzy. The feeling of lack of sleep was getting to him. He was seeing things in a very blurry vision. He could barely make out the faces of Shiny Gear or Dark. But the nightmares and dripping water would not let him sleep.

"I seriously need a nap right now..."
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:01 pm

but the nightmares..'' Dark whispered, still looking at the ground. The water was coming closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Shinygear quickly patted Red on the head in an attempt to re-wake him. He was just as terrified as the next guy, but he knew that falling asleep now would be even more terrible than the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 pm

the water touched darks hooves. it was burning hot. it felt nothing like liquid, oddly. Dark flew up quickly. suddenly dark's hooves turned a deep red. it created a slight bit of light. dark put her hoof in frount of the water. the liquid looked like a poison. ''guys. follow me. dont touch the water.''
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Shinygear nodded silently as he moved across the wall. He had no idea where he was going, but he knew he could trust these two.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 am

Dark moved her hooves forward as she guided them out of the huge dungeon cell. a loud bang was heard. Dark had crashed into prison bars. Dark blinked and moved her hooves in front of her. they were all trapped in a huge prison. ''hmm..'' Dark mumbled. Darks ear twitched. ''do you think theres someone we haven't found yet..?''
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 am

Shinygear nodded. "possibly...I reckon we three couldn't be the only ones..." he whispered, as he looked around. He couldn't hear anything anymore, and so he finally let out his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:14 am

(Sorry Brawns, I'm taking your spot for a second to join, you'll have it back though XD)
Apple awoke to the sound of water, she had been trapped in nightmares for what seemed like forever. She could see the steam rising and decided to keep away from there.

"Hello? Anypony there? Red?"

She started crying she felt more alone then ever. She walked around, still sobbing. She saw three things that looked like ponies through the blur of her tears.

"Hello? Are you ponies, or am I crazy?"

She started to see that they were ponies and trotted towards them.

"I'm Apple Orcherd, I won't hurt you, I just want to know what's going on..."

Apple finally wiped her tears away but her vision was still blurry.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:26 am

Shinygear spotted Apple, and quickly motioned for her to get on the wall. He knew that he must've looked pretty scary with his mask on in the dark, but whatever was going on was not something he would let innocent ponies get hurt over.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 am

Red Harvest looked towards where he could hear sobbing. He knew that voice anywhere. He quickly flew over to see if he was right. He was. It was his marefriend that he was so worried for. Apple Orcherd. He immediately hugged her and almost started crying himself.

"Oh Apple, I was so worried about you. Thank Celestia you're here. Are you okay? Have you been having the same problems as me? The nightmares? Please tell me you haven't."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:58 am

She smiled at Red and hugged him back.

"I'm fine Red. I have been having nightmares, I'm sure everypony here has."

She hoped that he would be here but also hoped that he would be at home and fine. Apple trotted to the other ponies with Red, tired and wary but still able to move and stuff.

"Red, are you alright? I just want to make sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)   The virus (nightmares come alive) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The virus (nightmares come alive)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next