My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berry twist (READY!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Berry twist (READY!) Empty
PostSubject: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Berry Twist

Berry twist (READY!) Berry_twist_by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d6a2jne

Species: earth pony

Mane: braided.

Tail: same as mane

Eyes: a normal crystal-ish aqua.

Body: bright pink.

Cutie Mark: a lollipop with pink and white swirls on it

Personality: Berry twist is not shy at all. she is very friendly and caring, and very excitable. She loves spending time with friends, even though they can be a real pain at times. Berry twist loves going places, so she spends a lot of time taking her friends to different places. she is happy for anypony to join in on her little group of friends.

Dislikes: vegtables, enimes, The dark.

History: Berry twist was born in ponyville. she had a very nice family. Her parents were very kind. Berry twist never really knew her other family members. but she didnt care. she loved her parents so much she didnt even bother asking about it. One day Berry twist's parents offered to take her to sugarcube corner for the first time. Berry twist heard the word ''sugar'' and knew she was going to love it. she certianly did.  She loved everything. but there was one thing in particular: the lollipops. Berry twist adored those, and she loved the patterns. epecially the ones that are in a spiral. Berry twist spent hours at sugarcube corner, not realising she had suddenly gotten her cutie mark after the enjoyment of the lollipop. Berry twist noticed the cutie mrk when she got home. Up to know berry twist lives on her own since her parents moved to canterlot, and she visits sugarcube corner almost every day!

Example RP segment:  A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Berry twist trotted around ponyville. she was headed for sugarcube corner. on the way there, she spotted a colt bullying a filly. Berry twist trotted over and stood in front of the filly. ''Hey! that's not fair. how would you like it if i called you names? i know you wouldn't like it. So dont bully a filly! you bullying the filly is just like bullying yourself! so dont do it again ok?'' She said to the bully with a sort of stern look on her face.

[acceptance?]

Last edited by Dark The Pegasus on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 pm

The personality section is rather bare. Expand more on that and get back to me.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Changes made. Thou art APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 pm

*tackle hugs*
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 am

*laughs and huggles back* D'aww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist (READY!)   Berry twist (READY!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berry twist (READY!)
Page 1 of 1