My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Just Don't Give a Buck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

I Just Don't Give a Buck Empty
PostSubject: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:18 am

Burning Heart just got off duty in Ponyville and stopped by the Tavern. It was probably her favorite place in Ponyville. Seemed like everypony loved getting drunk. She also had nothing better to do. Alcohol is always fun, right?

Burning went up to the bartender and ordered a glass of ice cold cider. When she received it, she drank it in 15 seconds flat. Most ponies do that out of depression or addiction. She just liked the taste. She then sat back and looked at the crowd. Then she remembered what happened here a while ago. With Shy Smiles...

She shook her head and forgot about that. She ordered another glass and drank that one even faster. Cider was awesome. Whoever invented it should be praised as somepony like Celestia
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:32 am

Burn was walking past the tavern. He usualy wouldn't give it a second look but, tonight he decided he deserved a drink for once. He had no particular reason other than he wanted some cider. Burn landed outside trying to get a feel for the ground. He had a feeling he wasn't going to fly much tonight.

Once inside he ordered some cider and sat at the bar. He took a gulp and looked to see if anypony he knew was around. When he realized he didn't know anypony here he decided he would make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 am

May walked quietly into the tavern-behind some stallion-her cloak swishing about with the wind. A drop of rain lightly tapped her heel and she quickly stepped out of the rain. She trotted up to the counter and ordered a cider. Beside her, an orange mare with a red colored mane had finished her cider in a hurry.

The bartender slid May her drink and she caught it deftly. She swiftly downed it in one gulp and slammed the glass on the counter. The stallion tending to the bar jumped and brought her a another one. She turned to the mare and smirked before saying "thirsty are we?"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:50 am

Burning Heart heard a slam on the counter and glanced over. A mare wearing a cloak who downed her cider just as fast as Burning. Impressive. Burning ordered another drink for herself and smirked at the mare's remark. She wasn't wrong.

"Yeah, I guess I am pretty thirsty. Haven't had cider in a while. It's usually hard to patrol the streets when you're hammered. Name's Burning Heart, by the way. And you look like you enjoy a good drink as well."

Burning looked around and saw a stallion. Same color as her. She decided not to pay much attention to him. He wasn't doing anypony any harm. She went back to focusing on the mare. She seemed interesting, yet suspicious at the same time. What pony would wear a cloak like that normally? Then she heard rain hitting the roof of the tavern. Maybe she was just prepared for the weather.

"So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 am

Burn noticed two mares chuging drinks like there was no tomorow. "This could be fun!" He said to himself. He trotted over to them carrying his own cider. "You two sure can drink." He taunted. "I wonder wich one of you can drink more?" He teased before adding, "Wanna find out? I'll buy." He hoped to start a drinking contest between the two.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Patrol the streets? Must be a guard. Better be careful..... May thought, raising an eyebrow. 

"My name is May. May Darknight." she mentally facehoofed, why don't I just give her my address too? Faust dammit. "I'm here because I enjoy a good drink sometimes." 

An orange stallion came up and May rolled her eyes, more ponies. Joy. 

"Drinking contest? No thank you. I'd prefer to not leave drunk." May replied emotionlessly.

The last time May had had a drinking contest, she'd woken up underneath a tree in the park with a blue stallion standing over her. She shook her head, Best not let my mind stray to him right now. She thought with a sigh, oh how she wanted to think of him. But she didn't, save it for later.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Burning Heart looked at May and at the stallion who bought them drinks. May Darknight? That's a really cool name. He parents named her something good. Over Burning's name. It describes her pretty well, at least. Oh well, no need to look into that. It was still odd how this stallion offered them both drinks.

"A drinking contest? I'm up for it. But my 'friend' over there isn't. Why not you and me?" He looked at the stallion already taking her drink. "Come on. Afraid you're gonna get out drunken by a mare? I just finished my third glass." Burning drank more and more. She was starting to feel like she had a drin king problem. Or a strong tolerance towards alcohol. It wasn't until she hit glass number ten taht she started to get tipsy.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm

"No? Suit yourself!" He laughed. Then the other Mare had challanged him. A reversal... Could be fun! He thought. "Your on!" He smiled. He didn't usualy drink so this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 am

May chuckled,"suchs foolishness." she whispered. "I'll take another!" she ordered. The bartender quickly returned with a cider. 

She sipped it lightly, watching the two. I should probably leave. She thought, don't want to hang around to be caught. But something held her there. She wasn't sure what
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Burning Heart was now in a drinking contest with the stallion. Hopefully this wouldn't go against her afterwards. She's had that happen before... Neither side had a good time after that. Anyway, Burning was taking more and more drinks. She noticed May was just sitting there watching and sipping cider. She had no idea why she was staying. Maybe she found it entertaining that they were both getting drunk for competition.

When Burning reached her 25th glass, she stopped drinking. She knew she couldn't handle much more. If anything, this would be a long break from drinking. She was pretty sure she had won this drink-off. Even if she didn't, it was pretty fun. She spoke to the stallion with a slur.

"Sho, what's your name shweetie? I'm... *hic* Burning Heart..."
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Burn set down an empty mug of cider. His 19th to be exact. He knew he had lost but he didn't care. He had fun and thats all that mattered. "I'm Burning Dunk.  You can call me Burn." He laughed at how close their names were. Alchohol didn't really affect his speach as much as how he thought and moved. He was shocked at how much Burnning could drink. "Thats a high tolerance you got." He added still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:45 pm

May smirked as the two finished and began introductions. Turning back to the counter, she asked for a glass of water. When the attendant gave it to her, she finished it quickly-her vision was already starting to blur. She didn't really like getting drunk, but once she started it was a bit hard to stop. The water helped immediately, and her eyesight cleared.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Burning Heart stood up and cheered in victory. She won the drinking contest by 6 drinks. Not a bad lead. That stallion sure could handle a drink. That's pretty impressive. There were a lot of lightweights back in Canterlot. She liked seeing ponies being able to handle a drink. The Tavern was like her home away from home. Ponyville in general was a pretty nice place. Burning wrapped her arm around Burn's shoulder. It was pretty scary that they had similar names and appearance.

"You put up a good fight, Burn. I like seeing that. Especially in a stallion. Back in Canterlot, not many stallions can keep up with me." Burning saw may drinking some water. She thought it would be smart for her to get some too. She ordered some water and drank it all as soon as she received it. "I'm so glad I got paid today. And that I'm off duty. But, ya know what?" Burning jumped on the counter and shouted. "I JUST DON'T GIVE A BUCK!" She laughed then jumped back down next to May and Burn. "I like you two. You both seem really cool. Either of you doing anything after this?"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"Well I was just going to fly home." Burn laughed adding, "But I can barley trot let alone fly! So I'm free." He had plenty of bits on him, there was no reason he couldn't hang atound with them for awhile. "What did you have in mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:12 pm

May looked up out of the corner of her eye, "sorry guys, I got things to do." she laughed, smirking. She stood and dropped a few bits on the counter before strolling casually out of the bar. The crowd of ponies stepped out of her way, as if they were scared. They have a right to be.....last time I was here. She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

Burning Heart laughed with Burn. She'd probably have to give him a ticket if he attempted flying home. She'd hate to charge her new friend after he bought them all those drinks. Then Burning remembered all the drinks she bought. She threw a sack of bits onto the counter and gave May a quick hug.

"Later, buddy. Hope to see you again. And not in a jail cell, hehe. Oh! If you see a stallion named Shy Smiles, tell him I said Hi. Bluish coat, red mane, big body. Hard to miss him." She turned to Burn. "So, where do you wanna go? I'm up for anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Give a Buck   I Just Don't Give a Buck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Don't Give a Buck
Page 1 of 1