My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sirens Lullaby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 pm

The salty sea sprays against the docks of Horseshoe Bay. Ships docked their giant forms groaning and moaning with the splashes of the waves. But nothing stood to par to the great beauty that is the "Sirens Song" This massive ship, having survived countless battles heard the cry of the dieing and the songs of the drunk,but even a grand ship such as this needed a crew, so let me ask you this.

Do you fear Death?
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Void walked slowly along the docks. He had but one goal in mind. I have to join a crew and get away from here. He looked at the many great ships but, only one could catch his eye. Every time he passed the massive ship he looked at the name:"Sirens Song". As the name implied, something about the ship drew him in. "That's the one." He finally gave in turning towards the loading bay. "Hello? Is the captain of this ship around?" He yelled down the dock.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Tantei was walking down the dock hoping to soon be part of a crew and sail the seas. He kept walking and saw a beautiful ship and a stallion in front of it looking for the captain. "Hmm maybe they have an opening in their crew" He said walking up there.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Sweet Dreams had been leaning against a barrel having a very lovely dream of rum and the sea when a rather loud voice spoke up asking for the captain. Grumbling she pulled her hat out of her eyes and stood up eyes searching for the poor fool who dared to walk her. "Who wants to know?!" She roared.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:36 pm

A mare yelled back. She seemed a bit angry. Void trotted up to the mare, "If your the captain of that ship, I'm looking to sail. If not I have no interest in chatting." He replied confident in his abilities if this conversation went bad.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Spirit walked to the docks wearing a dark cloak and concealing his face. He spotted a ship that looked like it was in need of additional crew members. Spirit then spotted a stallion walk up and asked what looked to be the captain about joining the crew. He knew he could not turn back after the recent events and he had no time to wait for them to sort it out and thus he decided to walk up to what appeared to be the ship's captain. "I can not tell you my name, but I wish to join your crew and I will do it free of charge. I'm a scholar of the Academy of Medicine" Spirit looked back into the city. "Please make haste as I fear that my time is running out. I will reward you with something worth more than a chest full of silver if I you accept my request"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Tantei walks up to the captain "I wish to enter your crew" he says
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 pm

She gave a hard look at the of the ponies standing in front of her "Very well...come board" She says climbing up the walkway to the ship. "Rules on my ship are simple to fallow, You do what I say when I say it. If I happen to be unable to continue to be the captain of this ship and crew Mr Edge will take my place" She points to a scared bat pony. "Let me make one thing clear to you ponies, this isn't like a little ferry ride off shore, you are to expect to fight and defend this ship even at the cost of your own life...But in return you will gain more treasure then you have ever dreamed of, you will become feared and legendary...But one thing I must know first....Do you fear Death?"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Void smirked."Now that's the reply I was looking for. Fear death I do not, so long as I get outa here." He looked at his new crew mates. Not the perfect bunch but at least they looked tough. Void climbed aboard the ship he would soon call home.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

"My word may be useless to you as a stranger, but I promise I will defend both you and the ship with my very life. You will get your reward when we set sail" Spirit then climbed aboard the ship and examined his new home.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

"Mam i was born to fight. I'm not scared of whats ahead." Tantei said looking around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Sweets nodded, She turns "Sunny! " She shouted and a little sun colored filly came up from below deck.

"Yes captain?" she says bouncing in place "See these recruits around and make sure they get their sea legs" "Yes captain!" Sweet Dreams walked towards what seemed to be her courters and the filly turns to the ponies still bouncing in place.

"Hi I'm Bright Sides but ever pony here calls me Sunny!, Don't mind Captain Sea she just doesn't like being docked this long",she said as  started towards the stairs and turned around "Well Comeon then!"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Cherry strolled down the peer in her casual blue evening dress, carrying a unbrella to give her shade. She spotted the huge ship 'sirens song' and stopped, admiring it with a smile. She trots over to the boarding plank and called up to the group of ponies boarding.

"Evening gentlecolts and mares, whom may I adress as the captain of this fine vessel? I am seeking passage and require a great ship to take me."

She smiles and pulls out a small chest.

"I am willing to pay handomly, for this service."

(Every good ship needs a damsel)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Void followed the bouncing filly. He wondered what he would be doing on the ship. Whatever he did, be it pushing the anchor or just cleaning, he would be fine with it,
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 am

Spirit followed the filly

(Sorry that's honestly the only thing I could come up with XD)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Tantei followed the filly. "Nice ship you ponies have her. She looks beautifull." He said looking around.

(He called the ship a she)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Sweets looked the mare up and down "Very well but if you wish to keep that dress of yours i would be advised to hide it...Also if you wish to eat expect to work" She said before starting orders as they were about to set sail. Meanwhile Sunny had just finished the tour and was assigning the ponies to there new duties, she assigned Tantai below deck along with Void and sent Spirit to work in the kitchen "Its only for now" She said with a smile "Oh and don't start at Willows wings...its rude" She says pushing him to the kitchen door.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Cherry grinned and strolled on board, following the captain and looking around at the ship. It would be an interesting journey and she looked forward to it.

"What sort of work do you want me to do Captain. Ahem, pardon my manners, I'm Dark Cherry."

Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 am

(I'm removing Spirit Hop from this RP as I am retiring him. Sorry for the inconvenience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sirens Lullaby  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Lullaby    A Sirens Lullaby  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Lullaby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: