My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Daily Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 am

Noble trotted around town square, heavy armor and sword intact. Patrols in Ponyville were often boring, the crime rate as low as it is. Not that he would dare wish crime upon this town. It was vastly different than Canterlot, and much more friendly. Noble chuckled to himself.
Maybe I like it because I'm one of the few guards here. Not many ponies to give me orders., he thought to himself as he continued patrol.
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

Arilunette trotted along through town square. Her saddle bags full of flour gently hitting her sides as she walked. She smiled to herself as she thought of what a delicious cake could be made with this flour when she got home. She then noticed pony in full armor, and with admiration, watched him as their paths came closer. Her own father once being a guards pony himself, gave her a sense of respect for authority.

"Good Morning, Sir" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am

When on patrol, it wasn't uncommon to be greeted by the ponies of this town. He was often surprised at how much kinder folks were around here. Noble tipped his head at the mare.
"A fine morning to you as well, madam."
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:04 am

Lunette smiled cheerfully, and continued on her way. Being friendly with other ponies gave her joy. What a nice day it is? She thought to herself. Then she heard it.

Rip!
A rip in one of her saddle bags, and the bags of flour spilled out on the ground. She stopped, and looked back at her flour covered leg and the flour sprinkled ground. She sighed at the inconvenience, and silently wished that at a time like this, her magic could be of any use to her. She glanced up at the stallion walking away, and not wanting to be a bother, began scrapping the flour on the ground together into a pile with her hoof, so that nopony might step in it.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 am

Noble had heard a rip, as quiet as it was. His training must have had more of a lasting effect than he had previously thought. Noble turned to see that one of the mare's bags of flour had ripped.
Finally, a chance to help someone in this town, even if it's just a little thing., he thought to himself.
Noble trotted back to the mare, and lifted the flour with his magic.
"Let me give you a hoof with that.", he said as he placed the spilled flour in a nearby bin."Need any bits to help pay for another bag?"
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

"Thank you very much," Lunette made eye contact for no more than a moment. She stared at the ground where seconds ago it had been covered in flour, and forced herself to look back up at the stallion. She leaned a little bit the one side where her saddle bag hadn't torn, and secretly envied his magical skills.

"Umm, no....thank you. I can get this one fixed," She replied quietly.

The last thing she wanted is for somepony else to waste their valuable time on her, but, she might as well try to become acquaintance with this pony.

"But as long as you're here, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Arilunette..." She paused, realizing she had instinctively said her name quieter than the rest of her words, remembering that, never the less, this pony was still a stranger.

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Noble put a smile on, sensing slight unease. His empathy could sometimes be helpful. It wasn't the time nor place to question though. new friends were to be made.
"Oh, uh, it's nice to meet you, Arilunette. My name is... well you can call me Noble Shield." He decided it would be best to not push on why she didn't use her horn. He most definitely knew how hard it was for some ponies to delve into their past.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 pm

((mind if I hop in?))

Shinygear was sitting at a bench in the town square, munching on a delicious bran muffin. He looked around, wondering if anything interesting could happen. He spotted one of the guards helping a mare with picking up what appeared to be flour. "Hm...never enough ponies helping one another." Shiny said to himself as he trotted up holding a small bag in hoof as he came up. "Excuse me, but I don't know if could possibly help you two? I have these bags on me if they'd help..."
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:54 pm

((Not at all. ALL ABOARD THE RP TRAIN))

Noble looked towards the stallion.
Definitely no shortage of helpful ponies around here. I love it.
"Thank you sir.", he said as he levitated one of the bags and slid some excess flour into it. "Since I'm on such a roll today, let me introduce myself. My name is Noble Shield.", he said as he tipped his head slightly. "Oh, and for the record, random acts of kindness can be met with reward from the guard post.", he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Shinygear smiled. "my name is Shinygear. I'm a master mechanic." he replied, noting mentally of what noble had said about rewards. He took another small bag and shoveled some of the flour inside.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 am

Noble smiled. And what a roll he was on.
"Well, I'd tell you what my job was, but I suppose that that's pretty obvious, eh?", he said, jokingly."And if you do take up on the reward offer, be wary of the some of the guards there. They can be kinda, well actually very stingy."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am

"Gotcha." Shiny laughed lightly, as he realized his bag was full. He held it using his magic, then grabbed another bag as he nabbed up the last of the flour.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 am

Noble sighed as the work was finished up.
"Thanks again for the assist, Shiny.", he said.
"Truth be told, I think this is actually the most exciting thing to happen on a patrol, yet. Not that I mind. I'm not particularly fond of using this thing any more than I already have in Canterlot.", he said as he looked to where his sword was sheathed, a small frown adorning his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 am

"Really? Aw, that really does sound boring..." Shiny said, frowning slightly. He then remembered what he was doing and levitated the two small bags full of flour towards Arilunette. "Here you are!" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Arilunette stood back and watched as Noble and Shiny chatted in front of her. She did what she thought she did best, staying silent. When she was finally remembered, Shiny held out the rest of her flour bags, which she took. She gave a small smile, feeling suddenly very nervous.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you," She whispered, mentally scolding herself for not being friendlier.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Shinygear smiled. "Nice to meet you too!" he said, as he buckled up his saddlebag and tied the bags in a knot with his magic.
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Arilunette found herself smiling back at ShinyGear. She also found herself relaxing as the nervousness went away. Grateful for the wonderful kindness these ponies had shown her, she felt she needed to repay them somehow.

"I could give you some of the cupcakes I was going to make with the flour...to return the favor," She offered, and immediately regretted the word as soon as they left her lips. She actually talked to stranger, and was now offering to make desserts for them? The anxious feeling that had seemed to disappear suddenly returned.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Shinygear smiled again and shook his head. "No, it's fine by me." he said. "That's mighty nice of you, though!"
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Arilunette was slightly disappointed, yet relieved at Shinygear's answer. She turned to noble Shield.

"Would you like some?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

Noble chuckled.
"Nah, I'm good", he said, he didn't like receiving something free of charge."Trust me, if I go to the Guard post with even the tiniest scent of a delicious baked good, the others will be all over me.", he said lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 am

Shinygear laughed a little at Noble's reply. "I can relate. My customers seem to stick around longer when I've just had lunch." he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Daily Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Patrol   The Daily Patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Patrol
Page 1 of 1