My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The magic show! (in the night!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

The magic show! (in the night!) Empty
PostSubject: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 am

Crystally, the clumsy and talented filly who still hasnt earned her cutie mark. She loved magic shows and as she is a unicorn she could make magic happen! because in ponyville there arent many unicorns so she thought she could make a living out of this having her sister work as a teacher she needed bits or they couldnt survive in Canterlot so she comes to ponyville seeking friends and her cutie mark. as she is setting up the stage a pole falls on her "AHH! somepony help me!!" as she waits she couldnt get the pole up because of it's weight.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am

Shinygear trotted into town square to find a stage and a young filly being crushed by a large pole. He galloped over and lifted the pole, with difficulty, off of Crystally and placed it next to her. "You OK?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:21 pm

"Yes.." she sighs as she was almost crushed by a pole.

(SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT!!)
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

For a moment, Brush silently panicked when she saw the filly under the heavy pole and was about to rush in to help, but she smiled and calmed down when she saw a stallion place the pole next to the unicorn. She was going to continue her stroll, but the stage piqued her curiosity. She trotted a little closer, but far enough to try not to be seen, due to her shy nature.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Shinygear was about to trot away, but then turned around again, curious. "Um...may I ask what's going on here?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Crystally points at the stage. "Making a magic show!, Isn't it obvious?'' as the curious filly galloped a little, (she gallops when she is nervous) she saw a.. Yellow pegasus! she shouted to the pegasus. "Hey!, You!!"
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:52 pm

As soon as Brush heard the filly shout towards the pegasus, her mind blanked, as usual. Nervously, she trotted to the two ponies by the stage.

Aw, man! I knew something like this was gonna happen! Oh well, I guess I have no choice.
Brush put on a small and forced smile and awkwardly glanced at the ponies a few times.

"Uh... hi?" she said, only looking at the filly.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Shinygear smiled. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty obvious..." he said. Shiny then turned around. "Why hello!" he said to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 am

(i skip my turn Brush you gotta post now)
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Brush glanced toward the older unicorn, but she quickly moved her sight to his hooves.

"Hello... so... what'cha doing here?" She said, repeating her previous action by alternating glances from a pony to the ground every two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Shinygear looked around the magic show. "Well, since I'm already here, I guess I'm here to watch a magic show!" he said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

(skip)
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 pm

"Ah. Ok, then. I guess... I'll... leave, now..." Brush was just about ready to leave, but still kept the magic show in mind.

Turning to the filly, she asked, "Before I go, when is... this magic show?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Shinygear smiled. "I guess I'll stay here and help with putting up stuff, if you don't mind." shiny said, referring to Crystally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The magic show! (in the night!)   The magic show! (in the night!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The magic show! (in the night!)
Page 1 of 1