My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Chance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Last Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:06 am

"It means Stop looking for a while do something else watch the sunset read a book eat an apple" At the last statement she handed him an apple "Do anything and everything you can, just don't look for inspiration. If you do that inspiration is sure to find you" She says looking out at the sunset. "I know it may seem a crazy way to think, but it works for me all the time."
Back to top Go down
CloudChaser

CloudChaser

Location : Just a note: I'm not Cloud Chaser from the show, i'm Cloud Chaser the guard.

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 am

"Crazy...? That is insane!" Splash stood here only holding the apple "This is my last chance, my last day to paint a picture worth more than what the materials costs to make it! If i don't get this done today, then I'll be homeless! i barely got the apartment owner to agree to it."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 am

Sweets taped her chin with a hoof not fazed at all by his outburst" Hmmm I understand the pressure your under but you wont find inspiration in this blind panic of yours" Sweets knew what he was going through as she had been homeless for quiet a while before now. "Just try to Relax..."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

Rez was walking around trying to figure out what was wrong with his map. he saw two ponies sitting in a patch of flowers and walked up to them. "Hey do any of you know where we are on a map?" He asked moving his map around.
Back to top Go down
CloudChaser

CloudChaser

Location : Just a note: I'm not Cloud Chaser from the show, i'm Cloud Chaser the guard.

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am

"Ask her... she brought me here..." Splash didn't even look at the new pony, but instead back to his blank easel.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 am

Sweets chuckled as she bit into another apple "You wont find it on any map Star pond is a very well hidden spot only a few ponies know about it." She looked at Rez "I'm surprised you found it on your own to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Chance   Last Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Chance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Newbie starting area-
Jump to: