My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mint tea in silence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Mint tea in silence  Empty
PostSubject: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:11 am

Amethyst Skies sat alone at a small table in Teas, Tonics and Tinctures. She sat quietly and read her book while sipping her mint tea. She looked up from her book and looked at all the ponies. They were all there with somepony else. Even though Amethyst was famous, she had no one. Just her parents, and they lived in Canterlot. She sighed sadly and continued to read her book. Maybe moving wasn't such a great idea...
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2118-amethyst-skies
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 am

Burning Heart was on duty yet again in Ponyville. She had no idea why she kept getting sent there. The only crime that happened recently was a colt stealing apples and getting his bones crushed by a fed. And that was months ago. She heard that a couple expecting a foal had taken him in and tried to nurse him back to health. Hope they were succeeding.

The heat was too much for even Burning. The sweat glistened off of her crystal coat, creating glares and shines. She decided she needed some cool air and stepped inside a tea shop. The cool air was more than refreshing for her. She hated the warmer seasons. Being a Crystal Pony helps you adapt to the colder weathers more.

Burning Heart trotted into the shop and noticed a somewhat familiar face reading a book. She had no idea where she knew them from. The academy? Around town? Famous? Convict? Old friend? She couldn't put her hoof on it. She trotted up next to her to see if she could find out.

"Excuse me miss. But, do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:02 am

Amethyst was surprised to find another pony talking to her. "Well, um, I'm Amethyst Skies..." she said quietly. She didn't want anypony else to hear. She set her book down and looked up at the crystal mare. She probably moved here too.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:25 am

Burning Heart looked down at the mare puzzled. The name sounded very familiar. She wanted to punch herself for not remembering. But her hooves hurt, and she wanted to look good. There was a stallion back in Manehattan she had an interest for...

"Amethyst Skies, huh? Why does that sound so familiar?" Burning tapped her hoof to her chin, struggling to remember who she was. "Are you famous around Canterlot? I come from there. Maybe that's how I know you."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 am

Amethyst Skies was embarrassed. No pony in all of Ponyville seemed to know who she was. But that's why she moved to Ponyville... right? Maybe she was just looking for that special some-pony...
"Yes, I used to live in Canterlot. I modeled there and did movies. I still do." she said. She gestured to the mare to sit down. It was nice to talk to some-pony for once...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am

Burning Heart almost cheered in success when she remembered where she was from. It was a tad awkward, but what are those ponies going to do to a beefed up royal guard who gets shifts in other towns more than she'd like? Burning sat down at the table with this famous actor.

"Now I remember you! I remember seeing the movie you were in on one of my first dates! Frankly, the relationship didn't end well. But you're amazing!" Burning calmed her inner fan filly and engaged a more casual conversation. "So, what's a star like you doing down in a place like Ponyville? Tired of being recognized or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 am

Amethyst let out a little laugh. "Yes. I get mauled by ponies over there, its exhausting. And frankly I hate it. It's so quiet here though, I'm not used to it. Though one day I was stalked by some pony... Wild Card, I think it was. He was nice though... A little insane." Amethyst remembers the stallion sad about his mare. It hurt her to see him like that... She admitted, she did like the pony a little more than she should have.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

Burning Heart laughed a bit about the creepy stallion. He saw him around as well. Not stalking anypony, though. Just being naturally weird.

"I saw a stallion by that name at the market not too long ago. Tried to sell me an old boot that had a hole in the side. He does live up to his name, I'll give him that. He also hopped on my back and asked for me to give him a 'pony ride.' Then I punched him and he said it tickled. Weird little guy. Hate to see if he has foals. We could at least hope craziness skips a generation, right?" Burning laughed a little more. She was right. Little Wild Cards would be terrifying.

"Well, I'm just down here because my boss keeps throwing me down here. Don't know why. Nothing seems to happen here. You know somepony I knew here threatened to get me fired because I thought he lied about being gay?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 am

Amethyst blushed at the though of Wild Card and foals. "Really? I can't believe someone would threaten to fire a mare just because of that. Are you a guard pony?" The mare had the build of a fighter. She seemed nice though, she hadn't had anypony to talk to in so long.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 am

Burning Heart looked at the mare, surprised. It took her this long to figure it out? The armor, the build, her boss throwing her everywhere. Some actors aren't the brightest. Or maybe she just wanted to be sure. Lots of surprises with ponies these days.

"That I am, ma'am. Trained for years to become a guard. I love my job. And it's all I know how to do. Protect Equestria. And I kind of got a little violent... See, that's happened to me before, and I let the stallion get away with it... I freaked out when I saw the stallion who almost fired me with another mare. Didn't want the same thing to happen again... But, he told me he swung both ways. And the weird thing is, I think I do too. Mares are starting to look more attractive to me."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 am

Amethyst looked at the mare. "Oh. I'm sorry he did that to you. At least you've had somepony..." she felt like she was going to cry. Of course stallions thought she was beautiful and all, but they didn't feel that way about her. She really need somepony, she had never even been on a date since... had she ever been on a date??
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Burning Heart looked at Amethyst. Looked like she was ready to cry. She was and wasn't glad to be in her position. On one hoof, she had many crushes, and is a hopeless romantic. But she did often get used and cheated and teased. Burning reached her hoof over the table and tapped her shoulder.

"It's okay. Your special somepony is out there somewhere. I still haven't found mine. But I'm still crushing on that stallion in Manehattan. Russet, I think his name was. Cute guy. You know how many times I've been cheated, dumped, and rejected? It sucks, I know. But your perfect stallion, or mare, is out there somewhere."

Burning wasn't the best for emotional comfort. But it was often a part of her job. Hopefully it could become a side talent, so if she did get fired she wouldn't be ruined
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Amethyst smiled at the pony. "You know, you're the first pony I've actually talked to in Ponyville. Everypony here is so to themselves." she sighed. She took a sip of mint tea and looked back at the mare. "Would you like some tea? I'd be glad to order you some." Amethyst offered. She hoped they would be friends.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Burning Heart felt honored to be the first pony Amethyst had talked to in Ponyville. Getting so close to a celebrity like her. Burning almost hit herself from going so fangirly when she met her. Guards aren't supposed to do that. But she couldn't help herself.

"Oh, no thank you. I'm not that thirsty. And I'm honored to be the first pony you've talked to here. So, anything else going on with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Amethyst smiled at the mare. She was so nice for a guard. "Nothing really. I'm still unpacking, I was never really good at being organized and I just sorta threw everything into boxes when I left Canterlot..." she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mint tea in silence    Mint tea in silence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mint tea in silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: