My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soothing one's mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Soothing one's mind Empty
PostSubject: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Minty had a light blue scarf tucked around her neck, her snow boots on, and a red poofy sweater on, and her saddlebag on her back. She winces, her head hurt alot. She rubbed the back of her head "Never more then one glass again...: she said.

She sighed, walking throughout the forest, enjoying the crunch of the frozen fallen leaves beneath her hoofs. She smiled weakly at all the birds flying south, and the deer walking about. The winter wonderland around her made her a little happy, she always had enjoyed snow.

She levitated a blanket out of her saddlebag, and placing it on the ground, lying down on it. She gazed around at all the pillows of snow around her, giggling softly. Not noticing a branch above her slowly tilting down. She smiled at little bunnies running back into their holes. Then suddenly from the branch above, snow fell off it, falling on top of her head. She yelped, turning rigid and not moving.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 am

Indigo walked slowly through the woods wearing his great dull purple coat and boots on his hooves that crunched softly in the snow with each step. The town was beautiful in the snowfall, but nothing compared to the natural beauty of a forest. He was feeling a bit homesick and the way the ice and snow clung to the trees and the way icicles hung from the branches reminded him of his own forest back home. Snow is beautiful in just about every environment, but snow heavy forests held a special place in his heart.

He had been following somepony's hoofprints, though not directly as he preferred to walk in fresh powder. There were only one set of tracks and he entertained his mind by running various profiles of who the tracks could belong to. A painter setting up to paint a beautiful still life, a writer or poet walking the trails in search of inspiration, a murderous axe pony leading him to his doom, a nature enthusiast, or perhaps just somepony who wanted to get as far away from civilization as possible. When the tracks came to a stop, he stopped and scuffed at the ground, looking around for the owner, seeing only a pile of snow. He walked around it to see if the tracks were just obscured by the snowfall and continued past it. No....

Then he saw a bit of color at the base of the snowbank. There weren't any tracks leading back the way he came...

"Hey, is somepony under there?" he called as he dug and levitated hooffulls of snow off the pile.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 am

She peeked her head from the pile. "I-I am..." was the only reply she could make, still shivering and scared. She winced, her head still spinning from the night before.

You're so stupid, Minty... You got scared from snow, that's just pathetic She thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

Indigo breathes a sigh of relief, helping to get the rest of the snow off of her.

"Thank Celestia, I thought I'd find a corpse under here or at the very least a hypothermia victim that I'd have to haul back to the hospital... That's been happening a lot lately... me carrying ponies to the hospital not finding hypothermia victims."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 am

She stands up weakly, "A-alot of ponies get hurt around here?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 am

He shakes his head "I wouldn't say a lot of ponies get hurt, so far since I moved in last month it's only been two. One got a glass bashed over his head, and I got strangled just recently. Helped a friend break his psychosis and another pony came from nowhere and attacked him after I had just calmed him down, then I fought him and got strangled with magic...

He looks off to the side, lowering his voice in annoyance.

"Not a very fun day to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:56 am

She winced, hearing the lower of his voice, backing up, "Y-you sound upset... Did I-I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 am

He looks back up, voice returned to normal.

"No, of course not, you've just been listening to me ramble, how could you do anything? But if you see a pony with a film reel for a cutie mark... Stay away from him. He's outright crazy. So now that's out of the way, may I ask your name and what you're doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 am

"I-I'm Minty Clean, I came here to rest from last night's... events... and came out here to try to help my nerves..." she said, rubbing her head, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am

"Ah... A bit too much drinking? And I'm Indigo Surprise. A good walk through the woods is more calming than excessive drinking in the long term."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

She nods weakly, "Nice to meet you, Indigo..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am

"Well it's nice to meet you. Do you live in Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 am

She nods, smiling "Yes, I do".
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 am

He tilts his head slightly. "For how long?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 am

"My whole life...", she replied, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 am

"Wow.. That's actually a surprise. Everypony I've met lately has just recently moved here. Is... my talking bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 am

"O-only a little... I'm not use to talking to ponies that much...", she winced again.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 am

Indigo nods in understanding. "Yeah, I'm the same way, mostly because I never know what to talk about to new ponies..."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 am

She looked around, "So... do you like snow?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 am

He smiles. "Oh yes, I love snow. We rarely get it back home. I really like how it clings to the trees."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am

She smiles widely, "Oh delightful! I love snow too!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 am

"I love snowball fights, building things out of snow, and it's just so beautiful. It's like being in another world."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm

She nods, "A whole new one! It'a great feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Suddenly white candy in all different shapes and sizes began to fall from the sky as a lavender pony pranced in, catching some in her mouth happily as her pink and blue main flew behind her. She stopped abruptly seeing the other two ponies. She gasped, partly because a sweet hit her in the head and partly because she was embarrassed. She magaged to squeak a small hi before ducking her head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Indigo blinks in both surprise and confusion. "Is that... candy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soothing one's mind   Soothing one's mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soothing one's mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next