My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Group one

Go down 
+3
Wild Card
Nightmare_Moon
Weedo The Great
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:29 am

Rezults!

Amethyst, Happy and Gaffey made it out of the backdoor, but saw a strange looking zompony. It had a somewhat deflated body, but with a slightly transparent insides, showing what appears to be green mush. It made a few gurgling noises and looked at the survivors with ill intentions.

Wild Card made a powerful swing with his golf club, and knocks a zompony's head off, sending it's head crashing into a wall.

Tauntei braced himself as a pegasus zompony flew recklessly towards him. He swung his blade and cut the thing straight down the middle as it flew at him, leaving two halves of dead meat crashing into the wall behind him and covering him in a fair amount of blood. (Good thing he has those sunglasses to protect his eyes huh?)

Sweet tried to hit the zompony and make a run for it. She unfortunately missed and when she tried to run, the zompony bit her tail and tried to pull her back, and thus keeping her from escaping unless she or another survivor gets this monster to let go.

That's ze results. Have funsies! X3
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 am

Amethyst stared at the strange pony in front of her. She slowly backed up against the wall, shaking. It's green insides swirling around inside. Amethyst dared not lose eye-contact with the zompony. She realized she had no weapon and prayed to Celestia he wouldn't hurt them. It gurgled and stared straight back at her with beady, watery eyes. "guys... should we run?" she whimpered quietly. Amethyst mentally cursed herself for leaving her saddle bag inside. Oh well, she didn't have anything useful anyways. Amethyst felt her heart pounding in her chest and prepared herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:55 am

Wild Card smacked the zompony's head straight off it's body. It flew across the room and smashed into the wall, spraying blood everywhere. Wild looked at the corpse, the head, and the blood. He couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Hahahahaha! His head went POP! HAHAHAHAHA!"

After that, Wild looked back and saw a zompony biting the new mare's tail. That wasn't very nice of him. Wild pulled out his knife and leaped towards the zompony, stabbing it as hard and as fast as he possibly could
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 am

Gaffey looked at this strange new zombie with intrest "Hmmmm this seems like a fun new play toy" Gaffey took of his cloak and walked up slowly to the creature he than quickly wraps it around the creatures head and ties it to it, he than takes his swabbie aims for one leg ad swipes than the other and swipes at it than the next than the next. he than took what was left of his ribbon and tried to choke the zompony with it. "Come on fella just go to sleep" he said a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 am

happy looked at the new sompony infront of her and trembled, she did not want to know what that green stuff might be or what it could do as she backed up with amethyst. "I-I don't know what if it-" just as she starts she sees gaf run at the zompony , attempting to stranlge it to death. "gaffey what are you doing?!?! we don't know what this thing can do!!" she said as she inched a little forward then paused shaking scared for her, as well as scared for gaffey before looking back to amethyst. "we have to do something! we cant just let him get himself killed!" she said as she got her hammer ready and stayed a safe distance, ready to jump in if something goes wrong shaking scared the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Group one
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3