My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Vida  Empty
PostSubject: Vida    Vida  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 pm

name: vida

Vida  PonyWithBackground_zps0ff7b52a

Species: zebra/earth pony mix

Appearance: Young foal black and red mane and tail, grey stripes,yellow eyes and a black coat.

Personality: fun loving and curious, likes to chew on things and mess around with things she has not seen before and always stays around her brother amor.

History: vida is a new born foal with her twin brother amor, she is extremly curious and likes to wander about and always gets into some kind of situation but tends to stay right next to her brother. (i dont really havce much since she is a new foal sorry ><)
Back to top Go down

Vida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: NPC Creations-
Jump to: