My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feel It Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Feel It Again Empty
PostSubject: Feel It Again   Feel It Again I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Guys. Guys. I love ponies. You love ponies. Obviously, with this site being created. But have you been feeling kinda... I don't know, bored of the group? Do things just cause it's good to be part of a big fandom? Look. REWATCH THE EPISODES. JUST TAKE A TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY EVERY DAY AND RE-WATCH THEM. It's incredibly refreshing. Right from the start. And DON'T skip an episode, even if you dislike, DON'T skip the songs, they're all amazing.

I almost cried from the nostalgia. Seriously. Come on. Just do it. It really puts your faith back in with the bronies. You're watching, and suddenly you realize "Wha? Hmm... I... I think I love these characters... I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS". Of course you do. But you were beginning to kinda forget, weren't you. Of WHY. This is very important, or else you'll forget how it feels. I know this may sound strange or stupid, but it's just so... rejuvenating. This is why we're here.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Feel It Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel It Again   Feel It Again I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 am

I NEVER FORGOT EVER AND MOON GOOD JOB ON REVIVING YOUR BRONY SELF. *pats shoulder* I'm proud of you. :D
Back to top Go down

Feel It Again
Page 1 of 1