My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armor Ponies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Armor Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Armor Ponies   Armor Ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Pleas put your pony request here for me to draw. please put their app so i know what type of armor will suit them.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Armor Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Ponies   Armor Ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 pm

This looks awesome! I'll put in a submission for Void Rush. Click the name for his app. Thank you! =D

~FlutterBlade~
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Armor Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Ponies   Armor Ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

I'd like to see Brawny Hooves in armor, since he was going to join the Guards, but Calla said no. Link is in my signature
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Armor Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Ponies   Armor Ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

i would like you to draw dark in armor? if dats okay.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1734-dark-the-pegasi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armor Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Ponies   Armor Ponies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor Ponies
Page 1 of 1