My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yazmin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ytmszpop35

ytmszpop35

Yazmin Empty
PostSubject: Yazmin   Yazmin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Yazmin

Yazmin Yazmin11

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Rainbow Dash shaped, green with one streak of rainbow on the side outlined in sky-blue.

Tail: Rainbow Dash shaped, green with one streak of rainbow on the side outlined in sky-blue.

Eyes: Sky-blue

Body: Regular Mare

Cutie Mark: 6 thin propeller blades aligned in a circle, each one in order is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. She got it when she made her first friend *which has now moved away* and out-smarted t and conquered the bully that was teasing with Yazmin's friend.

Age (Baby,adult): Eh, 'bout the age of The Mane 6.

Personality: Yazmin is sweet, funny, caring, adventure-seeking, and likes making friends. Even though sometimes she is shy around ponies she doesn't know, she is a great friend to have. You can always count on her. She will help her friends when in need. She will comfort you when you are sad or hurt.

Likes: Adventures, friends, sweets, pasta, Mexican food, technology games, fun, an 'ok' level of randomness, humor, and rainbows (she doesn't like it when ponies think she is a 'girly girl' or a 'hippie' because of her love of rainbows).

Dislikes: Boredom, boredom, and MORE boredom, nasty food, bullies (most of the time she can out-smart them, but she doesn't wanna spend her time "... with this ridiculousness."), awkwardness, stressing out, and too much randomness.

History: Yazmin was born an only child in Ponyville with her loving and adoring parents (her dad was a pegasus, hence her tom-boy personality, and her mom was a unicorn, hence her, well, being a unicorn...). She always wears a locket that has a picture of them 3 together, taken on one of their happy and fun days together. But when Yazmin grew up till she could live on her own, her parents were killed by burgalers. Even though she had a bit of a sad history, she still continues on and has an amazing and fun life.

Example RP segment: (#5 : Yazmin looks at the colt with an 'Excuse me?' face and says "*cough mixed with 'Uh...'* ExcUSE me? I am looking at a ridiculous colt bullying an innocent filly! Dude, if you wanna make yourself  happy by making yourself feel like the boss around here, *facehoof* play video games or something like that, because what you're doing, is plain useless. Besides," she looks at the poor filly, then back at the colt, but with a more happy face "It's better to have friends, than enemies." Yazmin reaches in her satchel *which she wears all the time* by using her magic, pulls out a small, cute teddy bear, and gives it to the filly, and slowly walks away.)

[Acceptance]

Last edited by ytmszpop35 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Yazmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yazmin   Yazmin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 pm

A good start.

Try to add more detail to Yazmin's personality and history, as both sections are a bit short. Perhaps explains her character more, and explain how she earned her cutie mark.

Also, try using more paragraphing and spacing in your RP segment to make it easier or everyone to read and understand.
Back to top Go down
ytmszpop35

ytmszpop35

Yazmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yazmin   Yazmin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Fireseeker wrote:
A good start.

Try to add more detail to Yazmin's personality and history, as both sections are a bit short. Perhaps explains her character more, and explain how she earned her cutie mark.

Also, try using more paragraphing and spacing in your RP segment to make it easier or everyone to read and understand.
ok, did it. but i cant add anymore to the history, out of ideas. *dunno pony shrug*
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Yazmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yazmin   Yazmin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 am

Personality has been added to, and you've added to the history onto the cutie mark section, which is acceptable.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yazmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yazmin   Yazmin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yazmin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: