My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)

Go down 
+13
ERROR57noname
mcewanman
Dawn Orchard
dontpressenter
Amber Flash
1ncnspcuous
Wild Card
Vastile
Sweet Dreams
Rosey Bubbles
Happy Trails
Jenny!
Maxulus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Name: 'Misfit' Snapdragon
App: The regular app is in the signature, but I need to change/add some things to make it fit into the human world:
Misfit still lost her parents in this AU. Her father, Professor Mandrake, had been the beloved chemist teacher, known for being humorous and understanding. On his days off he would work in his shed, tweaking and trying to come up with new medicines or concoctions. Her mother, Ginger Snap, was the town's local baker, known to make the best of pies, creams, and pastries, and to give fresh-baked cookies to children that stopped by after school. Misift's favorite subjects when she started school was LA and Chemistry. Chemistry was probably a given, but she loved to read, mostly because it meant spending quality time with her parents. She wasn't good at reading, but it didn't matter. She still loved it.

After the accident, Misfit stopped going to school for awhile. She stayed with her aunt for a little bit, but then went out in the world on her own at the age of 10-11. She works at her mom's old bakery as a waitress, though she's been known to mess around with the sweets and experiment with the toffees, just like her father. She started to go to school again, but whenever LA comes around in the day, she finds someway to get out of the school and hide behind the old bleachers, where she has now set up a little home-made lab. Since she can't pay for school lunches, she sometimes pick-pockets other students for a few coins while they're standing in line. She's that one kid you always see by herself, bundled up in clothes even when nearing summer. She is now 12-13 years old. She's not even quite sure herself.

Even though stuff is a little changed with this AU, she still acts the same: Optimistic, kind, maybe a little bumbling or rugged, but she's still Misfit.

Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 JyeTvz1

I'll probably add my own picture of her that I drew at some point.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Lightning Wing   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Name: Lightning Wing.
Original Approved Application: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2470-lightning-wing
Picture: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 Lightn11

Also: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 Lightn10
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Name: Cloud Dancer

Oc App: Look in Signature

Human Version:

Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Oreo! (16-17)
Link in sig
Human (Chibi) Version: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 Chibim10
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:39 am

Dual Edge:

(Human verson of Dual has Panic Anxiety instead of PTSD)

Willow Wisp:

(Human version of Willow has a weak heart)
Aren't they the cutest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)   Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equestria Girls Rp (Sign Ups)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2