My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm

It had been a long day for the grey-furred mare. Her hooves felt like anvils on her feet, the chocolate strands of her mane were weighing her down like oversized horseshoes, and she could hardly keep her eyes open any longer. As much as she wanted to explore this new town, all Colorwheel could think of at that moment was a nice, soft bed to sleep on. Or even better--a cloud. With hopeful eyes, she glanced up into the sapphire blue sky and spread her wings in preparation to fly towards a bright white ball of fluff, but to her dismay, the weather ponies had already cleared every cloud she could have made her own. Colorwheel heaved a great sigh and let her head fall, reluctantly shuffling her wings back into place above her shoulders.

So tired... she groaned to herself, lashes fluttering sleepily. But there's nowhere to stay. And I don't know anypony here...what a horrible time to be a new pony!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Doodle cantered through Ponyville full of life but stopped dead in her tracks to spot a new pony. "OH MY GOODNESS, HI! YOU MUST BE NEW IN PONYVILLE, WELL WELCOME!" She said super excitedly bouncing around Color then dug into her bag and pulled out streamers then tied them to herself and flew around.

"Welcome to Ponyville! Welcome to Ponyville! Welcome to Ponyville!" Then she gasped loudly and pulled what little clouds there were left together and spelled out a tiny greeting, 'WELCOME!' It was the first time in a long time that she had seen anypony new in ages. She then flew rapidly around the new pony and accidentally got herself tangled in the streamers.

"Darnit, haha, that never works, anyway, my name is Doodle Bug! Pleased to meet ya Miss um, what was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm

A delivery mare delivers a mysterious package into a mailbox. Five minutes later, Magnum Wolfgang and his pet parrot, Spirit, burst out of the mailbox and strike a pose.  Wolfgang walks around, looking at the town he's in.  

I wonder where this is? he thought to himself.

"You f***ing n00bs!" Spirit started squawking. Magnum covered Spirit's beak and started to console him, when he looked over to see he was standing in the way of a grey-furred mare...she looked pretty tired.

Then a pegasus started welcoming this pony like crazy, and Magnum started laughing. He took his hoof away from Spirit's beak, and Spirit then whistled.
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

One moment, Colorwheel was wandering all alone, then the next an overexcited ball of white was hurtling to and fro above her head, chanting something over and over again about welcoming someone to Ponyville. The words were spoken so fast that Color could hardly understand, but with wide eyes she followed the other pony's movements and nodded like she completely got what the other mare was trying to say. "I, um--" she began to say, but was cut off by another burst of pure excitement. Colorwheel flattened her ears to her head and looked down, then back up, wondering if she should try again in a moment.

She decided she would. "Yes, hi, I'm--" the mare began again, only to be cut off once more. Colorwheel flicked her tail in slight confusion, her dark eyes flickering around as she tried to figure out what to do. Luckily then, the mare stopped talking, but the confusion Color was feeling was only replaced with alarm when she realized the other mare--Doodle Bug, she said her name was--had gotten herself all tangled up in the streamers she'd been throwing around without a worry.

"O-oh!" Colorwheel furrowed her brows in concern and let her saddle bags fall from her back. "My name is Colorwheel, and you got yourself all tangled up. You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" Anxiously, she trotted over and began to poke a hoof at the mare. Just as she started, a laugh burst out from behind her, nearly scaring her half to death.

"S-sweet crabapples!" Colorwheel squeaked, her wings splaying in alarm. With a quick motion, she turned herself to look over at the stallion she'd completely missed from before, her eyes drifting from Doodle Bug to the stallion to his interesting bird friend he had with him. A slow blush crossed her cheeks and she looked down, shaking her chocolate mane into her face, her eyes downcast in shame and embarrassment. "G-great," she murmured. "Already made a fool of myself, just when I promised myself I wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Magnum bent down to help with the streamer madness. "A fool? Not in the slightest!"

Spirit cut in to squawk, "She kinda is!"

Wolfgang gave a stern look to the parrot, "Spirit, hush."

"Anyways," the writer said, "My name's Wolfgang. Magnum Wolfgang. You can call me Wolfgang. Or Magnum. Or Magnum Wolfgang. Just don't call me 'Mag,' 'Num,' 'Wolf,' or 'Gang'. What're your names?" he untied some of the streamers constricting Doodle's mouth and lungs. Magnum made some bird-like click noise, and the parrot went off to try to cut up some streamers with his talons and beak.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh I'm fine!" Doodle said and rapidly began untangling herself completely unaware that the stallion was helping her. "You wouldn't believe how many times I've been tangled up, hehe! Oh thank you, Wolfgang or at least that's what I think you said. Anyway, my name is Doodle Bug!"

Once Doodle was finally untangled, she settled down a little. "I LOOOOOVE meeting new ponies! Speaking of which, what did you say your name was again?" she said turning toward Color.
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 am

Colorwheel blushed and shuffled her wings a bit, half-opening them to hide her muzzle in before catching herself and forcing herself to stay attentive. "M-my name is Colorwheel," she said softly, big brown eyes flickering between pony to pony to bird. "And yes, I'm...I'm new here."

That last line she said as if it were a shameful thing, hanging her head and flattening her ears to her neck. Her chocolate brown mane gave way of its place behind her ears, several wavy strands crossing right between her eyes. Color snorted softly and shook her head to try and rid herself of the pesky strands, but gave up when it looked like they'd made a permanent home on the end of her muzzle. "H-hello, Doodle Bug, Wolfgang." Colorwheel tried for a smile but only ended up with a stumbling smirk thing and immediately returned to her passive, no-emotion, wide-eyed usual expression
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:25 am

Doodle's huge, and extremely happy smile was there for all to see as she offered her hoof to Color to shake it. "Well it's nice to meet you, Colorwheel! I'd sure love to show you around if you want! There's all kinds of wonderful things to do in Ponyville! Oh my gosh, we should totally go to sugar cube corner and try their newest desserts! I'll bet they have chocolate fudge shaped like a monkey! Ooh would you also like to come too, Wolfgang? Oh my gosh YIIII!! THIS'LL BE SO MUCH FUN!"

She then took a deep breath as she almost ran out of Oxygen and waited for Color's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 1 of 1