My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funeral in Dodge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPwny

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:37 pm

The body hadn't been put in the coffin yet since the doctors were still working on the Autopsy report. The coffin was just sitting there on the pedestal as those who came to pay their respects waited awkwardly.

As Chrome Blade sat down, not really sure why he was invited to attend this funeral for a pony he didn't know, he realized he had accidentally sat next to another pony. This pony, with a parrot on his shoulder, was crying quite sadly.

He looked to be a war veteran of some sort, to say the least, and Blade could assume by his cutie mark that this pony was a writer of some sort.

Blade tipped his Stetson at him, and said, [color=grey]"Greetings, sir. The name's Blade. Chrome Blade."

This stallion stared at him, and Blade saw the most powerful pair of eyes he had ever seen to this day. Those amber eyes seemed to penetrate into Blade's very soul.

"I'm Magnum Wolfgang" Magnum said coolly.

(He seems to be pulling himself back together)
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 pm

happy was glad she was able to find a foal sitter..she couldn't stand the thought of leaving her young ones alone as she was at this strange ponies funeral. Gaffey had dragged her along to this...what was his name again? Happy did not remember, she had never met this pony before as she stayed close to gaf and looked to him "...whered did you say you met him again?"
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Critical Drive solemnly walked into the funeral home in Dodge. He only knew Rusty for the short time in Manehatten, and he was grief stricken when he found out he died after he joined the military.

The ace attorney heard a pony ask about who the dead pony is, and Drive stepped into the conversation.

"This funeral is for Axiom Spirit. He was the nicest pony I ever met. You may know him as Rusty?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Gaffey looked over to Happy "Oh he sold a few potions to me and we chatted for a while he's name is Rusty or Axiom Spirit" he than sighed "Shame i never got to know him that well, may he rest in peace"
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Magnum Wolfgang ended the conversation with "Blade, Chrome Blade" just a little short. The writer sat there, thoughtfully, and a red pony sat beside him. Magnum looked over to see a red pony, similar in color to Rusty, sitting there in a lawyerly position, in lawyerly clothes.

"Hey, I'm Critical Drive. I knew Rusty as a client. Although the case was closed before we got to the trial. It's sad that he's left us."

Magnum responded, "I knew him in the core. We were like brothers. He died on a shift we had together."

Of course, that Blade had to put in his, "Never knew him, but I was invited anyways".

Magnum tried to fight back the tears, but he felt almost sure that Critical and Blade could see them.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 pm

((This is continued in the Artwork and Literature section of the forum))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funeral in Dodge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral in Dodge   Funeral in Dodge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funeral in Dodge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Other places :: ...Other places-
Jump to: