My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And another thing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

And another thing... Empty
PostSubject: And another thing...   And another thing... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

In the shortest of terms: Thank you.

There's no real milestone, no real physical reason for me to say this at this time, but who cares about that, really? Thank you guys for being you.

I suppose the reason I'm saying this is because I have just realised how much I've learned from all of you, and this site. Not stuff like probability functions and multiple order differential equations, but things of a more social nature.

We are surprisingly diverse in this site, and with so many of you being all so different, it makes for many experiences and thus many lessons. I don't think that it's a stretch to say that being part of this community has made me a better person.

We have had rough patches, definitely. There was even a time where life had gotten too much for me and I had to retreat from this place to get a new perspective on life. I don't regret doing that; but I definitely don't regret returning.

I'm rambling, I'm sure.

You all are awesome. Proceed.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: And another thing...   And another thing... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am

Pretty much sums up my experience here too. Honestly, if it weren't for people like you guys, I might still be the guy who snaps as soon as people breathe on me. I was never really a man of patience, but being around a positive crowd like this one for instance really helped me develop into a less socially awkward individual.

So I just want to offer my thanks to you guys and gals for successfully assimilating me into this herd.

And a special thank you to you, Intel. I'm not usually into creating threads like this one, and I had this on my mind for a while now, so thanks for opening the door for me. Well that's enough of me stealing your thunder.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: And another thing...   And another thing... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 pm

I must concur. this place has done wonders for me as well. Like Digital, I was never a patient person. In High School, I had the lack of friends to show for that. in fact, all of my real friends have stopped talking to me entirely out of the impression that I'm still like that.

So if it wasn't for you all, I'd still be the lonely loser I was not just a year ago.

funny how a different atmosphere can affect a person, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And another thing...   And another thing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And another thing...
Page 1 of 1