My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas and other things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Christmas and other things. Empty
PostSubject: Christmas and other things.   Christmas and other things. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 am

HELLO! Hello, hello! How do you do! I'm very well, thanks.

As you might be aware, the day known as Christmas will be coming up soon, so peace on Earth and all other goodies like that, goodwill to all mankind, etc.

Anyway, in front of a computer writing pony is not how I plan to spend the next couple of days. I have a rather impressive list of people I need to meet, friends I need to greet, and food I need to eat in the process which is called real life.

SO, I won't be here for the next couple of days, and neither will most of you. Hopefully all of you, actually. Christmas is like that.

Since I'm going to be absent, I'll just say a few things before I leave. One; I'm in the process of getting Steam and getting an account. I won't be able to make friends with you until I download my christmas present, but I will find you guys eventually, and attempt contact. My name will be an instruction that no one follows; you'll understand in due time.

Two; I am aware I haven't responded to threads, and some of them are quite important. If you are still here and waiting, please wait warmly. I do my best now and are preparing.

Three; Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Intel & Nameless: "Happy Hearth's Warming, everypony!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Christmas and other things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas and other things.   Christmas and other things. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 am

Yeah, what he said. Same here. Tonight is probably the last night of any casual posting. Then several days of enjoying the holidays. But knowing me, i am a big night owl and will probably be lurking around late sometimes.

Other than that, everyone take a break and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Back to top Go down

Christmas and other things.
Page 1 of 1