My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinygear

Shinygear

Making Mayhem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Shinygear nodded. "Yes, we have figurines! Unfortunately, most of the more... 'detailed' wooden items such as said figurines are at my home or put away somewhere by--"

"Me!" suddenly, a sandy-haired young filly popped out from behind the stall and cut off Shinygear completely. "Don't worry, I know where I put all of my work! I have plenty of figurines, what do you like? I've made ponies, and birds, and--"

"Sawdust, when did you get here?! I left you asleep at the house!" Shiny replied, in shock.

"I left, of course! I'm still mad at you for leaving me at home! Anyways, yep! I got all the wooden figurines ya need!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 am

Mint giggled as Sawdust appeared, as if from no where. She's managed to fish a fluffy little red bag, clinking as she dropped it on the table. "Sorry to interrupt, but how much is this box?" She asked a little shyly, not wanting to get caught in sibling crossfire.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 am

Leafy jumped as she heard the sudden voice from the newcomer. She hadn't noticed the filly coming. Mint appeared just after the filly did and asked the red stallion for the music box's price. Knowing that the stallion would probably be busy, Leafy spoke to the filly. "What's your best pony figurine?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"6 bits for it." Shinygear said, proud of himself that he was finally making business.

Sawdust rummaged through her boxes of wooden objects, then pulled out a Pegasus figurine about the size of her head and placed it on the counter. "This one is probably the most detailed of all my figurines, as I spent almost two months on this thing! It's fully painted and it can be used as a nutcracker! See?" Sawdust said as she pushed down on a knob sitting upon the back of the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Mint popped open her purse with her muzzle and coins and red mint swirl lollipops spilled out. She giggle, levitating six bits towards Shinygear, and a lollipop into her mouth. "I never got your name." She commented, hoping he'd get the fact that that just her way of asking who he was.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 am

Leafy examined the pegasus. It looked really good. It was intricate and beautiful, and rather large compared to others she had seen. If the teen had made this, then boy, was she skilled! It could have been mistaken for as an extremely short real pony if one glanced at it from a distance. It was well-painted too. "I'll take it," said Leafy, still amazed at how it looked. "How much does it cost?" She had sixteen bits in her saddlebag. Six of them were for the seeds she had originally came here to buy, and the rest were for anything else nice she might encounter.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Shinygear smiled. "Th' name is Shinygear. Nice to meetcha, miss..." Shiny trailed off, not knowing this mare's name.

Sawdust giggled. "This one would be 8 bits!" she happily agreed with herself upon.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:53 pm

"Mint twist, at your service." She answered his unasked question with a little mock bow. Levitating the music box into her right saddle bag, Mint gave Shinygear a curious glance. "I haven't seen your stall before, you new here?" She tilted her head slightly, her mane falling over half her face.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 am

Leafy reached for her saddlebags and pulled out the eight coins the figurine costed. She gave the filly the coins and took the figurine from her. It was lighter than what she was expected; still slightly heavy but she expected it to be heavier. It was too big to put into her bag, so she held it tightly in one hoof instead.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Shinygear shrugged. "Yep, well, I'm new to the market, but I've had my shop opened up for a while. Me and my sister run a shop at my place, and today I thought it'd be a fine idea to bring the shop to where ponies actually look for services." he explained.

Sawdust giggled excitedly. "Pleasure doin' business with ya!" she said in a fake male-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 am

Mint smiled, "That was a smart move. Business is better in the market than anywhere else!" She flicked her mane away from her eyes a little but it ended up falling back into its original place.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:45 am

Leafy nodded. "Pleasure buying a figurine," she answered, smiling. She'd been thinking this a lot, but the figurine was beautiful. Its wings were spread out majestically. Its mane and tail were blue, short, and neat. On the pony's face was a proud-looking smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am

Shinygear chuckled a bit, and grinned from ear to ear. "Well, thank you. I was feeling outta luck for customers 'til you two came along.

Sawdust giggled. "I hope you really like it, because I want my best work to be in good hooves. I don't think I should worry though, he seem like a good pony to take care of it." she said, staring with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:02 am

Mint laughed with him, "Well I'm sure ponies will start filing in to see what you have. It all looks so amazing!" She beamed, then levitated a lollipop from her saddle bag. "You want one? They're home made."
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:30 am

"Yep, I'll take good care of it," answered Leafy to the filly. Okay, maybe she was just going to leave it on her table for days without touching it, but for sure nothing bad would happen to the figurine. There was nothing that could destroy wood on her table, or anywhere else in the house. She didn't need one. She looked at Mint. Leafy wasn't sure whether Mint was offering the lollipop to; Shinygear as she guessed the stallion's name was from listening to their conversation, or her.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Shiny beamed. "I would love one; thank you." he confirmed, glad that some ponies were quite supportive.

"Good, good." Sawdust said, as she giggled and twirled around.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 am

Mint looked excited as Shiny took the treat from her, "Tell me what you think!" She pestered eagerly. "I took my time in making this set!" She returned his friendly gaze with a flutter of her eyelids, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 am

Leafy nodded. Suddenly, she facehoofed as she remembered what she had come here to do. "I can't believe I got distracted..." she said, annoyed at herself. She sighed and went to the seeds store like what she had planned to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Shinygear popped the sweet treat into his mouth, and tapped his hoof upon his chin. "Hmmm...It's very delicious! Thank you for letting me enjoy it! I can tell that time was put into it." he said after a second of thought.

Sawdust hopped out of the stall and trotted after Leafy. "Where are ya goin'? Can I come?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 am

Mint squealed in delight, "Thank you so much! I had spent quite some time on it, so I'm really glad you like it!" She performed a little galloping happy dance of victory.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 am

Leafy looked at the filly, surprised. She hadn't noticed her appearing. "Yes, you can, though I don't think you'll be much interested. Just going to buy some seeds to plant stuff." She kept walking, approaching the shop. "My name's Leaf Gardens, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Shinygear chuckled. "I'm glad I enjoyed it too; I didn't pack anything to tame my sweet tooth for my lunch." he explained, as he twisted the 'pop around in his mouth.

"My name's Sawdust Splinter!" she said, as she continued trotting beside Leafy.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Mint grinned, "Well, that's good! Mayhaps I could make this a regular thing? If you don't mind, that is! I mean, I could stop by and give ya something every day! Maybe even buy something?" She smiled and attempted to flick her hair out of her face again, succeeding if only for a moment before it fell back again.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 am

Leafy was surprised that the filly - Sawdust Splinter - didn't just turn away and say it was boring. Young ponies mostly preferred to play, rather than plant.

She soon reached the stall - it was somewhat near Shinygear's woodwork shop - and looked at the seeds for sale. They were all in a wooden shelf, arranged neatly in long rows.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Shinygear gasped slightly. "Oh, I wonder be ever so grateful for that! That'd be wonderful!" he said happily.

Sawdust looked about at the shop. "So, your special talent is gardening?" she asked, as she Druids the different packets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Mayhem
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next