My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flames.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 pm

It was a quiet, still night in Indigo's mansion.

She checked up on her little filly, Oreo, and made sure she was having a sound sleep. Oreo was her everything. Her world. She loved her more than could be put into words.

She was sound asleep, as always, and Indigo kissed her forehead goodnight. She went into the main room, to work on her poetry.

And that's when the fire started.

She didn't know where it came from, or what started it, but it spread like wildfire, as her house was mainly wooden. The front door was blocked with flmes, and the smoke was already filling the room, she ran upstairs, desperatley trying to open Oreo's door, but it was jammed. Smoke was filling her lungs.

"Oreo!" she yelled as loud as she could. "Oreo! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Oreo awoke with the sound of her mother screaming for her to wake up, smelling smoke. She ran to the door, trying to open it but it was stuck. Tears streamed down her face.
"MOMMY!"
Oreo tried her best to open the door. She opened the window in her room for them to escape then ran back to the door.
"Mommy! Hurry!"
She tried her best to open the door while yelling for help.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Indigo collapsed at the other end of the door. She knew what she had to do.

"O-Oreo, listen," she said in a wheezy voice, "what I want you to do is go over to the window, and escape, okay? Don't worry about mommy, I'm going to be fine," she said.

"Oreo, I love you, don't ever forget that. I'll always love you," she said, using her last breath.

She started choking, and silently passed on.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm

"Mommy! Come find me, okay?!"

Oreo sat there, waiting for her mother for a few seconds. Unfortunately Her body made her move before she could think as the door bursted with flames. She grabbed a picture of her and her mother and was out of the window. She sat down on the grass not too far away from her home and awaited her mother. She watched as her home was engulfed in flames.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 am

The flames swallowed Indigo's house, and everything in it, leaving Oreo orphaned without a penny to her name, as all of the possessions mentioned in Indigo's will were destroyed in the flames, except for one silver locket that was safeguarded in her parents house in Manehattan, that was left for Oreo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flames. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flames.   Flames. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flames.
Page 1 of 1