My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Apple trotted in a circle. She was getting married today and was nervous. She sighed and put on her dress, it was a little extreme but she didn't mind. She put her mane in a braid. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, hopefully she looked good. Apple sat down and sighed. She hoped that Red loved her and would never leave her side.

She awaited her cue to go out and drank some water, being this nervous made her thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Red Harvest stood at the altar, panicking and tapping his hoof. It was his wedding day. He was finally going to be forever bonded with the mare he held dear to his heart for five straight years, and possibly start a family. He pledged he'd be forever loyal to Apple Orcherd and their future foal or foals. He would die if he cheated on her.

Red stroked his beard and played with his mane while he waited for the ceremony to start, and for his fiance to trot down the aisle. He was a bit sweaty from the pressure of marriage. But deep down, he knew this is exactly what he wanted. And there was no way he would mess it up
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Apple sighed and put on her shoes as a mare came in and told her it was starting. She was very nervous, she hoped to Faust that she would have him forever. Apple trotted through the doors as "here comes the bride" played. This was a small wedding, it was still perfect though. She trotted through the doors toward her soon-to-be husband.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Red Harvest looked down the aisle and saw his soon-to-be wife slowly trot towards him. He didn't know whether to be exhilarated or terrified. She looked gorgeous, and they'd be together forever. He would admit, they were pretty young for marriage. But love is love. He took deep breaths and calmed himself, waiting for her to finish her seemingly endless journey to him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Apple stood in her spot, she said her parts and said "I do". It was strange her to say it first but that was how it went here. Her eyes were filled with tears and had the prettiest smile. Apple awaited Red to say "I do" so they could officially be married and together forever.
(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Red harvest looked at his bride, and said the two words that would seal them together forever. He took a deep breath, and look straight inter her eyes, giving one of the biggest smiles ever.

"I do."

He grabbed her and kissed her as deep as he could. This was the moment of his life he would remember forever. He wanted to be as close to Apple as possible. It was almost a couple minutes until he let go. When he did, he blushed, feeling embarrassed. To counteract it, he took her down to the floor and danced with her a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding
Page 1 of 1