My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonstruck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Moonstruck Empty
PostSubject: Moonstruck   Moonstruck I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:13 am

Moonstruck
(Current picture being commissioned.)
Mane: He had to shave it off to prevent giving fellow patients from getting fleas. Normally if it grew out it would be a chocolate tan.
Tail: It's the only thing that still hangs in long, un-groomed cords like the rest of his coat would.
Eyes: A simple brown.
Body: Normally covered in long, un-groomed cords of hair, but for health reasons is cut very short. He needs a hair cut weekly.
Cutie Mark: Three juggling pins in a line.
Personality: Whatever Moonstruck went through to make him the crazy, off the wall speaking biter that he is, he wasn't always like this. Moonstruck's psyche has a remnant of who he used to be-- a literal inner voice which forces him to only bite the deserving. The voice remarks that he remembers helping people, getting paid with bits, and stuff like reading a newspaper. Most of the time he is shouting strange things and breaks out of his room to walks aimlessly around town.
Likes: Shouting, most fruits, trains, when someone speaks french, pretty ponies, biting, hitting stuff and rocks.
Dislikes: Muzzles, crackers in soup and rooms that are all the same color.
History: His family line is well known in the fact they were some of the richest farmers. They still practiced a form of arranged marriage to breed the strongest Mules to work. This practice allowed for the need of very few workers to run massive plantations. He was adopted at birth by two of the workers of the plantations, though they lived in a more high style of living because of the amount of bits they made. In his childhood he enjoyed being physically powerful and well off. After the event that caused his mind to fragment he was sent to Ponyville's mental hospital to undergo treatment in a 'rustic' setting. Everyone agreed that someone like where he was born would be helpful. Also it was the only place he didn't try to bite ponies as much.

Example RP segment: 4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

'Officer, you seem to have made a critical mistake. I am the one who who broke into that pony's house. A colt rushed by and threw at to for me to get out of the way, I just happen to be a good catch. I'd be happy to cooperate with the police in apprehending this crook.' Said a voice inside of Moonstruck head, but what came out of his mouth was much different as he tried to be extra loud for the muzzle covered his face. "IF I HAD A BEEHIVE HAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO GET UP TO HAVE SOME HONEY. I'D BE THE QUEEEEN BEEE."

Moonstruck was arrested and convicted for the crime he didn't commit. He was then released on a insanity plead and returned to Ponyville Mental hospital. Only did five years later did the rouge admit to his crime in a plead bargain deal.

[Acceptance.]

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Moonstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstruck   Moonstruck I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Yay! I haven't seen a mule oc in awhile!

Everything seems to be in order.

This oc is APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Moonstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstruck   Moonstruck I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 pm

>I think StormyHugeheart is beautiful.

Did you use the bribe bits I gave you to buy the handsome sentence?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Moonstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstruck   Moonstruck I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Nah, got it for free using my [.USERNAME] cheat coupons :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstruck   Moonstruck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonstruck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: