My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for an information broker (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am

Seraph stared queerly back at Siver. Certainly not in an attempt to be intimidating, (It is very hard to be intimidating in fluffy pink slippers and a bathrobe) But he certainly stared back.

"Well..." He said finally. "I'll just take that as a no then, Hmm?" He slumped his shoulders.

"Very well... A moment please..." His brow furrowed as he thought for a moment. "Clockwork something? no... no." His eyes widened with recognition. "Ah yes! I do believe the name provided was Tickyclock Woods." He nodded satisfactory. "I so hope that helps."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 am

Silver was a pony who had spent most his life since childhood being hunted or hunting. Of all the surprises and constant alertness that came with that life, he could count the times he had been caught off guard on his hooves. After hearing that name, Silver didn't know if he had enough hooves anymore.

He looked up from under his hat with eyes open in shock, and, even more disturbing, full of ferocity. He nearly jumped at Seraph, darting forward with one swift flap of his wings and nearly pushing his face against him.

"That can't be! Somepony forged that name! Who was it? You?!" The once reserved and simple pony was now furious and manic. His wings twitched about ready to do anything.

Silver couldn't accept this as it was. Someone had to be sending him a message. And that meant somepony was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Seraph gasped in suprise as Silver pounced on him.

"That can't be! Somepony forged that name! Who was it? You?!"

Seraph stared up at the outlaw in his dirty bathrobe and pink fuzzy slippers.

For a second, he looked very startled. As he continued to breath, he noticeably calmed down. He looked to the left, he looked to the right. Then he looked back at Silver.

Seraph stared urgently at Silver.A bit of sweat dripped down his back. "You would do well, Mr. Spurs, for your own safety for my troubles." He motioned with his head to their right. "If you remembered where we are."

Two concerned, well to do citizens were talking a good while down the street to a guardspony, who was listening earnestly. The two ponies glanced ever so often in Silver and Seraph's general direction.

"We are not in the slums, nor are we in the middle of nowhere. If you tackle a pony, you will be noticed."
He cocked his head. "As much as civic welfare makes my job easier, I constantly find it a horrible annoyance, don't you?"

The guard started to walk over.

"My first suggestion would be to get off me. I would like to do any talking, that is if you have no objections, Old Sport?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Silver took a deep breath. He had lost himself. It was only for a moment, but thats all that was needed for him to slip up and get caught or killed. His moment of rage began to fade as he easily complied, moving back from Seraph and gave him some space. He put his back to the guard pony, wanting to avoid being recognised, but made sure he had an eye on him as he got closer.

"You tell him anything and you both will have new holes in your throats...."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 am

"And you wonder why it is that everypony is attempting to kill you." Seraph rolled his eyes.

The guard was about a couple meters away, about to say something, when Seraph grabbed Silver, whirled him around and started to spin in a circle, jumping up and down in excitement. "Yes! Yes of course! Your husband is getting out of the hospital today! I'm so happy for you!" Seraph gave him a big bear hug, strategically with Silver's back to the guard.

The Guard stopped and stared for a moment in dumb silence, shook his head, then left.

The second the guard got out of sight, Seraph practically shoved Silver off of him and gagged a couple of times. "For Harmony's sake! Did you sleep in a dumpster last night?!" He swallowed sickeningly and shivered. "I imagine you would prefer a more private setting in which we may resume our previous positions uninterrupted?" Seraph motioned inside.

"If you want you can get back on top of me and I could attempt to recreate my previous facial expression as well. For the sake of continuity of course." Seraph gathered up his bathrobe and started to walk inside the building. He had a sneaking suspicion he was forgetting a number of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an information broker (open)   Looking for an information broker (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an information broker (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2