My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic   Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:36 pm

RP of the first Lord of the Rings in Pony form.)

The World is Changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. All that once was is lost. For none now live. Who remember it.

Prologue:

It began with the forging of the great horseshoes. Three were given to the Unicorns: wisest and fairest of all ponies. Seven to the Earth Ponies: great miners of the west. And nine, nine were given to the race of Alicorns, who above all else desire power. Within these horseshoes was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them decieved. For another ring was made...... In the Badlands, in the fires of Mount Discord, the Dragon Lord Sauron forged a master horseshoe in the form of a nose ring, one that would control all others, and into this horseshoe he poured his cruelty, his power, and his will to dominate all life. One horseshoe to rule them all... Nearby villages and towns fell to the power of the horseshoe. But there were some who resisted.... A last alliance of Alicorns and Unicorns marched upon the Badlands, determined to destroy the horseshoe and defeat Sauron once and for all.

A large battle occurred on the dark plains of the Badlands. Unicorn armies marched into battle, firing arrows when ordered. The Ponies used their swords to push back the oncoming onslaught of Changelings.

Victory was near.....

Sauron crept out of his cave, the horseshoe visible from his nose.

But the power of the horseshoe could not be undone.

He immediately breathed fire at the Ponies, who tried to dodge. The leader of the Ponies, Alisor Stangis, marched onto Sauron, but was immediately thrown back by a hit from Sauron's tail.

It was in this moment that Rainbow Dash took up her father's sword and defeated the Dragon Lord.

Rainbow Dash reached for Elendil, but Sauron stepped on it, breaking it into shards. She immediately tried to push sauron back, eventually cutting a piece of cartilage off, the piece that was holding the nose ring. Sauron was pushed back, defeated. His scales turned white, and then he exploded into a shroud of white mist.

Sauron, the enemy of the free Ponies of Equestria, was defeated. Rainbow Dash had this one chance to destroy evil forever.

The ring shrunk into a horseshoe. Rainbow Dash picked it up, and gazed at it. "Dash!" called out Applejack, leader of the Unicorn armies. "Follow me." They went up to the depths of mount discord. "Throw it into the fire!" AJ stated. Dash's gaze was still on the horseshoe. "Destroy it!" She stood for a moment. "No..." Dash said, beginning to trot away. "DASH!" AJ called to Dash.

But the minds of pegasi are easily corrupted, and the horseshoe has a mind of its own.

The horseshoe is held by a chain around Dash's neck. She is trotting along when she is ambushed by a group of Changelings. She takes it off the chain and places it on her hoof. She disappears, beginning to trot into the water of a nearby lake. It is there she is shot down.

It betrayed Dash. to her death. And some things that should not have been forgotten. Were lost.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic   Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm

It was midafternoon, the 111th birthday of her Uncle, Bilbo, and Curtain Glow sat, reading through her books in the forest just on the edge of the forest, under a tree, by the road. Nothing could be more peaceful, mid spring, in Ponyville, a place kept hidden in the quiet green hilled pocket of Equestria. Here, ponies, as they were called, as so many types of unicorn, earth pony, and pegasus had cross breed and combined together to allow these ponyfolk to make little notice of the face that this pony had a horn, similar to the unicorns, or that this pony had wings, alike to the pegasi, and even, they lacked to notice that many of them were akin to earth ponies in the way that they missed both of those defining features. No, they did not notice this, nor did they care. It was calm and quiet there in Ponyville, and they were content as this. This of course was on occasion changed as a stranger, magic practicing individual would come into town and shoot fireworks and the like high into the sky at festivals and parties.
That evening, a party was to be held.
Therefore, Curtain sat, waiting patiently, for she was fond of this individual on this day in mid spring, and smiled, thinking to herself one thing.
"They're late."
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic   Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:59 pm

A mysterious figure was trotting a road in Ponyville, to Bilbo's stable. He knocked on the door. No answer. "Hmm...." He thought. Again. No answer. Yet again. Finally, Bilbo answered. "I thought I told her to-" He looked at the figure there. "Speedy? Is that really you?" He asked. "Yes. It has been forever, I suppose. I mean it was only when you were younger that we saw each other last." The wizard replied. "Please. Come in." Bilbo replied.

-----------

Later, the party was underway. Spirits were uncrushably high. Everyone was having a jolly time. Especially the mysterious figure. He had used his staff to create fireworks to commemorate the celebration.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic   Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:31 pm

As the celebration flew on Curtain accompanied her uncle as well wishers galore rang hands and cheered "Happy Birthday" to the jolly old stallion. A few said the phrase to Curtain as well, for this day she celebrated her birthday as well. Quickly and joyously she gathered among the other ponies as her uncle was pulled away for a speech towards the end of the party.
"Speech! Speech! Speech!" She cried, roaring happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic   Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Ponies: The Fellowship of Magic
Page 1 of 1