My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Nations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Initiate Brew had decided to take a walk. He was leaving the Fire Nation at last! He would be able to fight! He remembered his parents telling him that the War was due to the other nations' plans to destroy their people, and that Brew's aspirations should be to conquer these nations. He knew his place- a cog in the great machine, of which worked to ensure it's own survival. 

Of course, being accepted into the army was difficult. He couldn't bend for one thing, and he was pretty scrawny to boot. However, he'd shown his power in combat. His light size allowed him to move quickly, and due to many a night trying to learn to firebend, Brew knew their moves and how to counter them. This meant his training exam went easily.

He walked beside a river flowing down the mountain into the Earth Kingdom. He smiled- tomorrow he'd prove himself, until he'd become general Brew, great conqueror for the Fire Nation!

Brew heard something- a whimpering. He trusted his instincts, and instead of brushing it off he searched for the culprit. He found it-an old stallion, hiding in the bushes.

"What are you doing here? It's not safe to...go...there..."

Brew noticed the pony's attire. Earth Kingdom garments. He reacted instinctively- he threw the old Stallion into the river. He was a spy, and Brew had to silence him. The young pony went back to camp to report his findings.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:00 am

The filly let go of her breath, relieved. The soldier hadn't found her. But he did find that nice old stallion. He had shared his bread with him, along with some stories, about the days before war, that had been passed down from his father and grandfather. It had sounded just lovely. No fighting, just peace and warmth and food. She sighed quietly at the thought.

Though she didn't have as much to worry about as others. Her homeland WAS the Fire Nation, so it wasn't like she could accused as an infiltrator. She knew about the truth of the Fire Nation, the terribleness her people did that made her bow her head in shame. Even at this age, she knew. Her father was one who believed in peace, fairness. Of course, then someone sabotaged one of his healing concoctions, leading to his death. He had already been stretching it very thin before, marrying a Water-bender and all. Her mom? She had gotten sick and died only days earlier.

But she had been following the camp for a few days now. They threw away a lot of good bread and stew. Sure, some of it was burnt or had a little dirt here and there, but it was still nutritious and tasty. She wasn't the only orphan who snitched the thrown-away food either. She had taken her old red tunic and cut it up into scarves and cuffs around her legs to keep her warm, and she wore her mother's old hat, along with a string of chiseled pearls hidden around her neck, underneath the scarf.

After she checked that the coast was clear, she scampered down the river, before finding the old stallion. He was beat up pretty bad, with a large bloody slash across his leg from the sharp boulders that were on the shore of the river. He would bleed to death if she didn't do something. The filly kneeled next to him.

This was when she really wished she was a Water-bender. Luckily he was unconscious, so he wouldn't feel the pain. Slowly, Misfit heated yp her hooves, before stamping them down into the cut. There was the short whiff of something cooking, and she took her hooves away, a small burn mark left on the stallion's skin. Hm. The scar wasn't as big as last time. She was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 am

((It's been a while since I watched Avatar, but hopefully I'll get all my terminology and history and stuff right throughout this RP))

~~OC: Odin Tru'kal (AU alternate)~~

Odin watched the Fire Nation scout as he threw out the elderly Earth Nation pony into the nearby river, crouched in a tree with a bow and nocked arrow in his hooves. He wanted badly to shoot the enemy right then and there, but the stallion knew better than to do that. Instead, he waited. He waited until the scout had left to report back to his camp, at which point he hopped down from the tree without a sound.

Bow still prepared for firing, Odin came down to the river's level and approached the pony as an unknown filly, one that he had seen speaking with the old stallion before, also approached the elder, keeping quiet as always with his lighter Earth Nation armor barely making any sound at all as he moved. The Earth Pony ((Oh snap, see what I did there?)) halted once he was about 4 or 5 meters away from the two other ponies, watching them.

The older pony seemed to be unconscious, and the filly seemed to be trying to help him, though she did not seem to have an aptitude for healing. He did see her attempt to use waterbending to help heal the stallion's most prominent wound, though he found it strange that such a young waterbender would be so far from home... No. Not waterbending... Odin was not terribly close, but he noticed the wisp of smoke originating from the stallion's injury, the burn mark left behind when the filly released the wound. Firebender. Not to be trusted.

The stallion waited for the filly to finish what she was doing, and then spoke to her, crouched low with his bow still facing the ground. He did not loudly, but just loud enough for her to hear him.

"Are you a comrade?"

================================================

~~OC: Suspicious Package (AU alternate)~~

Suspicious Package hopped in place at the camp's entrance, anxious to hear whatever news was coming. The two ponies guarding the camp did not pay much mind to him, as they were used to this behavior. Whenever the Pegasus got news that anyone had left the camp, he would always wait in anticipation for them to return, constantly ready to go out and take down an approaching army or silence a spy or two. He himself was never sent out on such scouting-based endeavors (As, according to his superiors, he was to aggressive and reckless to be trusted with reconnaissance or support missions, a claim the stallion only half-heartedly denied), but surely he had the right to be the first to know if any developments had taken place.

At least they allowed him to fight instead of making him do some stupid messenger work or something. He was reckless, sure, but he wasn't stupid. He only made risks that were in his favor, and his speed and agility complemented that. In training, he was even able to defeat a few firebenders when they couldn't keep up with him.

Package kept hopping, eventually seeing a figure heading towards the camp, which only made his excitement grow. Oh, I bet he has great news! Maybe he found an enemy scouting party, or maybe a village to wreck!

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:26 am

(I hope it's okay that I posted next)

Snapdragon whipped her head over her shoulder, fearfully taking in her surroundings, trying to find the owner of the voice. With her sharp young eyes, she finally saw a bright eye sticking out from the bushes and shrubs, along with the glimmer of light reflected off of metal. A sword? And arrow? Whatever it was, it was a weapon. She gulped.

"C-comrade? W-what do you mean?" She asked quietly, her voice wobbling. "N-not with the soldier. Not really with him either..." She said, gesturing to the old stallion. "B-but he was nice to me, and I was just trying to help, and..." She tried to stop from rambling. This was probably a warrior, from some other nation, since red would have stood out from the foliage. She remembered something. The filly quickly put a hoof under her hat before bringing it back out, holding something. She showed it to where she guessed the stallion(she knew he was male, judging by his voice) was.

It was a round piece of some sort of game. She couldn't remember the name, only that it, with it's picture of a peach-y flower, meant some kind of safety code to some ponies. Her father told her to never show it to ponies of the Fire Nation unless she completely trusted them. Her father was the one who gave it to her in the first place. "M-my dad was part of this group, an early member. It's called something like... the Group of the Snow Flower? No... umm, the Cult of the Pure Lily? No, no, something to do with an order..." She winced, hoping the pony would recognize it. She didn't want to die, especially at the hooves of what she considered an ally.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 am

(Moony. We still have to wait on Calla, Kirbs, digi and dawn. Not In that order.)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:57 am

(somewhat confuzzled as to what is happening, but I WILL TRY MY BEST! If I'm wrong, someone call me out and I'll edit it.)

Shivering, Starcatcher glanced about, her eyes wide with worry and the bags of exhaustion evident under her pale skin. Her movements were skittish and abrupt, even the smallest rustling of the bushes making her flinch. Her normally blue coat was closer to a mauve, the exhaustion wearing both her patience and her health down. She'd been travelling with her parents for a while, until a gang of Firebenders took them down. She'd been trying to find her own way, but really had no idea where she was going.

Glancing about, she continued, trying to act as inconspicuous as possible. She could feel some eyes drilling into her back, but prayed silently that they wouldn't question it. Times had been tougher then usual, with most already on the edge of war. Seeing a young filly working on something, she craned to see what it was before realising it was, in fact, what seemed to be a dead body. Stifling a gasp, she quickly turned and began to hurry in the other direction. Better not to get involved in any trouble.

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 am

((Well, actually, the happenings at the camp and the situation with the filly and the older pony are taking place in two different places.))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 am

((Ahhhh... that make more sense. Edited accordingly! :D))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 am

((May I go...?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Nations   Three Nations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Nations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: