My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East Cambridge Day Elementary School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

East Cambridge Day Elementary School Empty
PostSubject: East Cambridge Day Elementary School   East Cambridge Day Elementary School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey there fellow bronies and pegasisters and what not. I am here for the most awesome extreme announcement you will ever hear. I am having a school! All the little fillies and foals can come learn. If you are interested in teaching or enrolling a student, PM Aurora (That's me!) for an enrollment form or application.

P.S.- If you teach AND have a little one here, do them both in one post, please. Below are the current teachers and below THAT are the current students. The list will be updated every week. Also, there are four openings in each grade except 4th and 1st,since there is already a teacher in each..Bye and hope to see ya soon! -Aurora

TEACHERS-K= Kindergarten
5th-
4th- Aurora Sayleene,
3rd-
2nd-
1st- Belle Karina,
K-
Pre K-

OTHER-Assist= Assistant, T= Teacher, V= Vice,(There are 7 Assistant Teacher openings but one of the rest.)
Media-
Lab-
P.E.-
Music- Brawny Hooves
Janitor-
Assist. T.-
Principal- Percy Diamond
V. Principal-
Cafeteria-
Bus Driver- Lantern Light
Counselor-
Secretary-

STUDENTS-
5th-
4th-
3rd- Dew, Pillow Spring, Icy
2nd- Gum, Bubble
1st- Hooves, Sandy
K-
Pre K-

PM me to get the sign-up form, then once it has been filled-out, PM me that. Byeee! -Aurora
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: East Cambridge Day Elementary School   East Cambridge Day Elementary School I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Aurora, any chance any RP will be done with this soon?
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: East Cambridge Day Elementary School   East Cambridge Day Elementary School I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:41 am

Roleplaying starts today. Anypony who was in this can join NOW. later this roleplay WILL BE CLOSED to public. OLNY EXCEPTION: your like an exchange student
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: East Cambridge Day Elementary School   East Cambridge Day Elementary School I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:52 am

Aurora rubs her eyes as she unlocks the building for the first time. "Wow. I can't believe it. My dreams is finally coming true!" she says to no one. "Still, only five days until school starts..." Aurora shuffles around the halls, looking at the just finished building. She looks at the gleaming tiles and the dark ivory classroom doors. She flicks on the hall lights and walks into her classroom, where she starts to call in the janitors and teachers, and the sets up her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Cambridge Day Elementary School   East Cambridge Day Elementary School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Cambridge Day Elementary School
Page 1 of 1