My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning's Art Gallery

Go down 
+4
Dawn Orchard
Maxulus
Doodle Bug
Lightning Wing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Lightning's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:59 pm

The Art Gallery of Lightning Wing.

Taking Requests for:

Equestria Girls versions. (Girls or Boys, and whatever pose or clothes you want!)

Regular ponies, used on this board. (Either about to be created or already standard!)

And even special request ponies, that aren't used for this board. For example: You want a custom pony of yourself!

My only requests are that, if you want a Special Request pony or an OC that has not been created, then I need the following: Mane/tail color and style, eye color, body color, cutie mark/no cutie mark, and the species.

Requests can be made here, on this board, or through PMs.

Thank you very much! I love drawing, and love drawing for people! Never think you're overwhelming me!

A picture of Lightning Wing!

Lightning's Art Gallery Lightn11

And of her as an Equestria Girl!

Lightning's Art Gallery Lightn12

Doodle Bug and Lightning in a balloon. Not sure why, since they're both Pegasi. Oh Well!

Lightning's Art Gallery Dl_110

Doodle Bug and I, just a fun pic.

Lightning's Art Gallery Doodle10

Equestria Girls versions of Doodle Bug and I!

Lightning's Art Gallery Dl_eq_10

And a new, fuller version of Equestria Girls Lightning Wing. She's very punk.

Lightning's Art Gallery L_eq_110

New OC I'm working on...

Lightning's Art Gallery New_oc10

Rosey Bubbles Request: Arabesque as an Equestria Girl.

Lightning's Art Gallery Rosey_10

Snow Rose Request: OC from another thing.

Lightning's Art Gallery Snow_r10

Asha Hooves Request: Asha.

Lightning's Art Gallery Asha_r10

Asha Hooves Request: Burning Heart, EG style.

Lightning's Art Gallery Asha_r11

Asha Hooves Request: OC in PatD style.

Not done yet! So sorry!

Dawn Orchard's Request: Oreo, EG style. I drew two of these, because I wasn't satisfied with the first.

First:
Lightning's Art Gallery Oreo_110

Second:
Lightning's Art Gallery Oreo_210

mcewanman's Request: Sandy and/or Shy, EG style. Guess what? I did both!

Lightning's Art Gallery Mcewan10

Cherry Blossem's Request: OC.

Lightning's Art Gallery Cherry10

Candle Glow's Request: All OCs, EG style, at the beach, + Maxulus.

Lightning's Art Gallery Candle10

Last edited by Lightning Wing on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more photos.)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:16 am

D'aww cute!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:09 pm

I lurv it!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

D'aww! DB and Lightning look awesome!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 am

How do i request to you!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:12 am

Your art is so cute! Better then mine. Could you have Oreo in EG form? Pwease and tank you!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Maxulus wrote:
How do i request to you!
Post here, or PM me! Either is good!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Could you possibly do Sandy and/or Shy (in ze signature) in EQG form?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Sorry to rack up the requests, but I'd like to see Burning Heart in Equestria Girls form. Don't know why I want to see her specifically....
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 am

I'm actually excites to have all these requests! The more the merrier. I normally work on them during classes, and would've had the ones from yesterday done but.... My teachers all canceled. So today, I will work! Thankies guys!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:39 am

All the requests are written down in my handy dandy Justice League requests notebook. Though.... Maybe I should have made it the Rainbow Dash one? Lol. Well, either way, they're all written down.

Maxulus, I hope you request me soon! Or I might just have to draw all your ponies!
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 pm

hi I have an odd but specific request? could you please draw my four oc's having a day at the beach together (in my head cannon their all friends/relatives) pose them, and chose yourself weather you wana do eg version or pony, though eg would be awesome since I dunno what some would look like that style (and your epic at it) my only main specification is that Ivy be doing something somehow involving Maxulus, a character by the pony of that name, ie holding a plushie of him, writing his name in the sand, or even talking with him.

sorry if this is too much.
>.<
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 am

All pony requests, except Asha's special one, complete and posted! hope you like!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm

That one of Shy is just perfect! That's just how he'd speak to Sandy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 pm

I wuv you for ze art Wightning! *bear huggles*
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Oh my hooves, that's so awesome! ty!!! So awesome, I wana ask for another request, if I may...

draw somepony, anypony, you pick, that's not from the show, and draw them looking through a mirror and seeing the other version of them, weather it's Current Ivy vs Murderous Ivy, or somepony vs their equestria girls selves, or even the same pony from two different realitys (from an AU thread)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Lighting i have gotten you a request!!! Gaffey,Max,Wobby, and Clix in a bar all drunk :3 but not only that but make it Equestria Girls style! Max would be drunkly playing a piano, Gaffey dancing on the bar table along with Clix and Wobby passed out on a table. and then another request!! Clockwork Gaffey and Maxulus! Thabks ~Gaffey the Gaff Gaff
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:32 pm

OMIGOSH OreoXSandy EG style, they should be at a middle school dance thing. It'd be so cute! You can choose the dress for Oreo but I believe something red would be nice it would give her color. Please and thank you/
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

Alright everypony, requests logged. I apologize that I wasn't on at all this weekend! This one should be better.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Hmm... would you do Calla Lily, Nikki Hooves, and Brawny Hooves, EQG style? Calla's in her late twenties, Brawny's in his early thirties, and Nikki's eight. Brawny is Asha's OC and Calla's loving husband :)

And... hm... do Cloud Dancer EQG?
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 pm

When you talk about your notebook or "log" I keep thinking of this
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Art Gallery   Lightning's Art Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1