My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing) Empty
PostSubject: Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing)   Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:28 am

It was a torrential downpour that day. The rain was scheduled for an hour, but it had continued for several. Something was amiss. Could it have been poor organization, or perhaps budget cuts, or even, dare I say, malicious tampering.

Still, Swift was having none of it. Standing, he shielded himself from the rain with an umbrella whilst wandering the not-so-crowded streets of the slums near the graveyard. Most of the spirits had gone inside, and were making a royal mess of things, which seemed to indicate why the first line 'on a dark and stormy night' was so popular.

Most ponies hid in Swift Reaper's path. He had something of a nasty reputation, along with that creepy black scythe of his. He looked rather menacing as he continued towards a recent soul cluster, for they needed to be guided.

But, what in the world could be causing such a torrent of rainfall? The answer remained unknown as Swift heard a sound which he had not heard in many years.

Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing)   Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 am

Lightning twisted through the strikes, rolling and laughing on the crazed winds that a storm hid. /This/ was a good one. She swooped low and high, laughing her fool head off, the goggles over her eyes the only protection she had from the storm. Soaked and windblasted, she finally realized she was over Manehattan. This storm /was/ traveling fast, wasn't it?

Beginning to slow, she skidded to a stop on the wet pavement, and glanced around. The slums. Her trainers would kill her for coming this far into the seedy underbelly of the city. She flew a little bit, taking fluttering leaps down the street. Then she saw it.

A graveyard.

Lightning was NOT a scardey-pony. But something about this graveyard, tonight... She wandered closer, noticing a strange pony nearby...
Back to top Go down

Thunder (Only ERROR57no_name and Lightning Wing)
Page 1 of 1