My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Midway threw the term

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Starting Midway threw the term Empty
PostSubject: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Earlier that day a nice elder unicorn had shown him to his dorm. He had no roommate, they said it was because he started late, But he knew it was because they were afraid he might hurt somepony.

He wouldn't start class until the next day, it was the weekend after all. He had been determined to spend the whole day in his room, by himself, where nopony could judge him. But at that time Amber Storm realized he had no more books. The ones that survived the fire, were books he had read many times already.

So Amber Storm found himself wondering the halls, Looking for the library.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

With nothing to do on that particular Sunday, Mystic decided to finally do the things she had put off. She was heading down the hallway to return her books to the library. She was daydreaming, a habit of hers, when she ran into an unfamiliar student. "Oh, sorry,I didn't see you there," she apologized. "I haven't seen you around here. My name's Mystic, what's yours?" she asked the colt.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 am

Amber storm doesn't startle well, He was pretty sure he jumped about a foot in the air and let out a small yell.

but worst of all he felt the fizz deep inside that meant his magic wanted to come out. Amber stood there shaking, waiting for the fizz to go away when It was finely gone he opened his eyes to look at the filly that had startled him.

"Ah, I just got here... today..." there was a long pause where He spent a moment pawing at the ground. "My name is Amber Storm...."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I was just lost in thought," she said, gathering the books that were spread across the floor. Great first impression, wonderklutz, she scolded herself. "Is there something I can do to make it up to you? Are you having trouble with anything?" she asked him after her books were back in her bag. She was hoping to make friends with this new pony, even though they had a bad start. "Also, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to this school so late?" she asked. She was very curious about this foal.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm

"Its ok" Amber Storm replied Watching her put her books back her her bag Amber stared at the floor as he asked "I was ... I was looking for the library..."

when asked about his reasons for being here Amber's mind flashed to the fire, the screams. his sisters tauntingly teasing him into using his magic.

But he remembered his cover story. Taking a deep breath he recited what the teachers had made him memorize. "We were traveling. So I had to start late..."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh, i was just heading there. I can show it to you," Mystic said. She started walking towards the library. I hope I'm on better terms with him now, he seems interesting, she thought. "So, traveling, huh? where did you travel to? I love listening to travel stories," she said, attempting some small talk as the library came in sight. "Here we are. We have a pretty good library here. Is there anything else you wanted to know? Like which teachers to look out for?" Mystic joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 am

"Oh well." Thinking back on his cover story he realized that they hadn't given him anyplace other then Traveling. Panicking a little he named the only country he was familiar with. "Neigpon..."

"we were seeing our homeland once more, before moving here..." It was an almost truth. But it was the best story he could think of.

"Ah thank you." he perked up a little, seeing the library. At the offer of more help Amber Storm was at a lost. "Ah, um.... I guess."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Neighpon... isn't that a fancy way of saying Japolo? Very interesting. I'm not from Canterlot either. I'm from Appleoosa, a small farming town west of here. It's mainly earth ponies there, so it was a little hard to fit in," she said, entering the library. "Oh, I guess I'm blabbering on. I have a million stories when it comes to Appleoosa. What's Ja- I mean Neighpon like?" she whispered while she dropped her books into the return basket. "I mean there's plenty of books about it in here, but I'd like to hear what you think of it. Everyone has a different story,"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Amber storm Grumbled and looked at the ground. "Neighpon is the name of it. Japolo is what Equestrian ponies called it when they first made contact. Cause they couldn't speak our language."

It was easier to talk about something if he didn't look at the pony. Instead Amber looked at all the shelves and rows of books. "Its ah, nice. Its colder there, and we have a lot of earthquakes." His face became sad as he stared at no book in particular. "Each island was so pretty, and so different. I really miss it..."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"That's an interesting tidbit," Mystic remarked, blushing at her mistake. She hated being wrong. She decided to try to change the subject. "It sounds like a really nice place. I'm sure you can visit when we get off for Hearth's Warming Eve. Speaking of Hearth's Warming Eve, are you going to try out for the pageant? We don't get many people. Most of them go to the one in the castle. It's still a lot of fun though!" she said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:21 pm

"No, I can't, nobod-" her nearly said that nobody there ever wanted to see him again. he had been basically branded as a demon. As mystic started to talk about the pageant Amber shook his head and started to back away.

"I-I-I c-c-can't g-go u-up in f-f-f-front of a-a-all thoughs p-p-p-ponies" He stuttered backing into a book shelf.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh, oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you have so much stage fright! I think you would make a good Commander Hurricane," Mystic joked, trying to lighten the mood a bit and make Amber more trusting. He was surprisingly timid. "Well, if you're staying here, I assure you that Canterlot is gorgeous in winter. I think the pegasi have snow scheduled soon. I can't wait to see it!" she said excitement overcoming her. She hadn't realized how loud she got until she got shushed by the librarian. "Sorry, I was getting a bit loud, wasn't I," Mystic whispered with a sheepish look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 am

Amber shook his head so vigorously that he nearly fell over. As she talked about the weather he went all misty eyed. It had been snowing the day they sent him away.

Blinking he cut that chain of though. It would be bad to follow it.

"Well. I'm g-g-going to g-g-get some b-b-books..."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Mystic was starting to get frustrated with this pony. Was she really that scary? Could she say anything without freaking him out? "What kind of books are you going to get?" she asked him, not ready to give up. That seemed to be a harmless question. She started to wonder if everything she said made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 am

Amber was fine as long as the majority of his focus was directed on the books he slowly pulled of the shelf with his mouth. He couldn't use his magic, it would end badly. "Books about advanced magic control and I was hoping to find my Advanced telekinetic text book for one of my classes..." He hadn't meant to bring up that he had been placed in an advanced class, and realizing that he had let it slip he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

"Wow! Advanced? That's so cool," Mystic said, jealous of Amber. She was in the adept level, a few levels below him. "So, how did you get to advanced? Lots of practice or are you just naturally good at it?" she asked. She wanted to know his secret, how he seemed to be so good at magic. She considered asking him to demonstrate, but she knew she was pushing her luck already with all the questions. That would have to wait for later, if she played her cards right.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 am

Adding another book to his pile he fiddled with the cover of one before awnsering. "I can't do most little spells..." He muttered before hefting up his books and turning to her. "It has to be the big complicated things, or else it backfires..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Midway threw the term   Starting Midway threw the term I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Midway threw the term
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns-
Jump to: