My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepy Skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Pillow flew away from the town, towards a small cloud on it's own just over ponyville. Drifting slight, she tiredly perched on it, laying for a nap. As she fell asleep, the wind began to blow, knocking the little filly off her cloud and down into the town below, where she lay, injured (next poster make up the injury, I don't want to decide it myself) and still, sound asleep. She was odd, but pretty, and well, very sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Spell Tome trotted through Ponyville, in what almost felt like a loop or a trance. She had constantly been trotting, thinking about herself and the few ponies she's met. She had been very shy and insecure. She was getting bad, too.

She had been wearing a sweater that day. Because it was rather breezy out, and to hide a few scars she had. She wished Bithia would show up more often. Spell had been getting rather lonely as of late.

As she thought about that, a filly fell from the sky and landed on her back. Thankfully it wasn't a full grown pony, or her back would have been broken. It was just an adorable filly, who was surprisingly asleep. She got up on her hooves and gently took the filly off her back, placing her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:29 pm

The moment she felt hooves touch her, Pillow awoke. She yawned sleepily as she touched the ground and blinked at the pony upon whom she had landed. At first, she thought she was staring at some great yellow flower, then her vision cleared. Pillow smiled, seeming to snap out of her lazy trance and sat down infront of the unicorn.
"*yawn* Th*yawn*ank you *yawn* for catching me. *yawn*"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Spell Tome giggled and yawned at the little filly. She was getting really tired from the sleepy foal. They say yawning is contagious. Must be true. Spell patted the filly's head, yawned and stretched. It must have been extremely infectious. She had been wide awake thirty seconds ago.

"You're very sleepy, aren't you, little one?" She continued to brush her own back. She may have been small, but it was a pretty heavy landing. Spell was a bit sore after that. "And try to be more careful when you're on a cloud that high up, please?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

"Oh, I normally am.. it's just today, today is a good day for sleeping..." Pillow giggled and quickly used her wing to wipe away the drool that had collected on her lip for the few moments she slept. "And no.. I'm not VERY sleepy today... today is just an awesome day to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Spell Tome was a big disgusted by the drool that came from the filly's lip. At least she wiped it away. But with her wing? She didn't carry a handkerchief or something? Oh well...

Spell looked around, and the day didn't seem that great to be asleep. At least not to her. She'd rather be awake, up and about. Or at least admire the sights and ponies trotting by merrily. She picked the filly up from the ground and stood her on all fours, expecting her to fall over and sleep again.

"Well, do you like to do anything other than sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Pillow seemed astonished at the question. She laid on the ground for a moment and thought, covering her head with her hooves. "uummmmmm-- Poetry?" she murmerd, almost as if asking herself. "Yes. Poetry" She said, a little louder, getting up, and with a sparkle in her yellow eyes she remarked, "I like the calm, peace and quiet. A Gentle breeze, or poetry. I like when soft meets warm, not rough or hot. I enjoy the sound of the leaves and I enjoy the starlit eves. I enjoy, the stars."
She hadn't ment to say so much, and speaking that much tired her out. Yet still she smiled and nodded sleepily, deciding that what she had just said could pass for normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleepy Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Skies   Sleepy Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Skies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: