My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 am

Spring looked around, it was completely dark and she couldnt see a thing. She tried to walk around but every time she moved she bumped into boxes and such. Sighing, she carfully felt her way through the darkness. "Hallow!! Hallow where did you take us?!?!" As she shouted, the loud wail of a ship's horn filled the air. She rolled her eyes, really Hallow a ship? i think i prefered the hole. She finally reached a door and carfully opened it a crack and peeked out, reaveling a long empty hall. "Really Hallow, you prob got first class and i got the ships lugage hold."
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 am

Hallow went on an endless search for Spring and found her...in the hold of the ship. "Oh there you are! Are you ok? I apologize for sending us to a ship. But hey, we can have some fun on the ship. We can go through pony's luggage, swim, hooficure, drinks, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Spring was relieved that she had found Hallow. "yea lets get up top and see where we are." She went upstairs to find a full luxury ship. It really had all the things Hallow had described. Spring stared wide eyed. "what do we do first?!" She saw the pool on deck with slides and diving boards just like she'd seen on tv. She ran across the deck and cannon balled in, splashing several ponies lounging on the pool side.
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 pm

"H-hey wait for me!" Hallow threw herself in the water. When she surfaced, her and Spring laughed at the angry lounging ponies glaring at them. Hallow decided to swim a bit and bop a volleyball around like a seal.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:00 pm

As Spring laughed with Hallow, having fun and forgetting all the troubles in the Everfree, She noticed a darker looking ship coming towards their ship. It kind of looked like a pirate ship and was coming in fast. "Uhh Hallow do pirates still, you know attack and rob ships? Or are they friendlier these days cuse it kinda looks that that ones gunna ram us." The ponies on deck began to run and scatter to their cabins below deck, leaving Hallow and Spring the only ones remaining on deck.
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Hallow froze up and gawked at the ship. "Holy cow! I never expected pirates to even still exist! Run!" She grabbed Spring and hid behind a mountain of crates, slowly peering over time to time. We prepared for impact and then the pirates boarded the ship. We watched from afar as they ran into the ship and invaded the interior.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Spring watched with Hallow as the pirates when below the deck. "Hallow wanna go see what a pirate ship looks like from the inside???" She looked around making sure all the pirates were out of sight, and then crept forward, inching to the other ship. Once they were close enough she ran for it. The pirate ship was just like the ones on tv. She explored some of the rooms and found one filled with pirate outfits. "Hallow!! this. is. sooooo. cool!!!" She tried on a few hats before picking a cute red bandana as well as those cool pirate hoop earrings and making sure to grab a sword just in case. She smiled. "Ok Hallow lets go find some treasure."
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Grabbing a earring hoop, a pegleg, and an eyepatch, Hallow took off with Spring through all the corridors of the ship and looked at each different room with awe. They even found some treasure along the way and pocketed some of it. Finally, they reached a huge vault.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Spring stared at the vault. It was huge. There were two ponies guarding the vault. They looked pretty nice but then again they were pirates. Spring looked at Hallow unsure of whether they should go on or not. Shrugging she casually walked towards the two ponies. She smiled at them, hoping very much they were friendly. "Hey we're new here and kind of lost. Wanna show us around? maybe starting with this huge vault here."
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

"Pirates only" The guard barked. "We don't want little munchkins like you around." He snorted at them. "Now go back home to where you came from."

Hallow and Spring silently walked back to the entrance. However, they hid behind the entrance doors, out of the guards' sights and began to plot how to get through the vault.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Spring waiting with Hallow behind the wall. "awww but we're dressed like pirates i dont get why they didnt let use in." She complained sadly. "oh well. wanna go see if we can find the captains quarters? that'd be pretty exciting wouldn't it." Spring looked at Hallow when she didnt answer. "oh no i know that face. your wanting to try magic aren't you."
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 am

"Well...", Hallow began. She wanted to use magic, but she still wasn't sure of her magic capabilities. "I could turn us invisible to get by them. I brought my spellbook in case I needed it at times like this!" Hallow opened up her book and read out her spell and caused them to become invisible. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Spring looked at hallow and herself. She could still see them. "uh are you sure it worked." She walked around the corner to see if the guards could still see her. As she walked, each step was accompanied by sounds louder than a herd of elephants stomping. The guards were looking around the room wide eyed and she stopped walking, as she stopped so did the sound. She looked back at Hallow, "i always thought your magic was used to troll other ponies. Now i think its only to troll you."
Back to top Go down
HallowsEve

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 pm

The guards couldn't pinpoint where the horrible sound came from. The looked around frantically while Hallow and Spring shot past them as fast as possible and made it to the vault. Panting, Hallow looked at Spring and asked "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Spring looked at Hallow questioningly, sure she felt light but hey they were invisable isnt that how she was suposta feel. She nodded to Hallow as she stared at the big vault infront of them. Shrugging she went to go push the door open but as she pushed she fell right through to the other side. She stuck her head through the wall to Hallow. "dude your spell lets us go through walls?! That is sooo cool!!" Returning the the other side, she was surrounded by treasures of all sorts, it was so shiny she had to look away to allow her eyes to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest   Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Breeze and Hallow's Adventures in the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2