My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scared? I'm not scared!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skye Starsong

Skye Starsong

Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:34 pm

~~Dusty~~
Dusty was now wading comfortably in her bowl was about to thank Star yet again when she saw young Cranium start wailing. She couldn't make out much when he started crying and ran into the forest. Dusty let out a small cry and reached out for him. Dusty was now worried about (well what she considered) her friend. Star looked like she was about to go after him. "Star. Don't go after him. I think I know something that may help," Dusty told the mare. "I heard there is some sorta spa treatment here that can help with... Fishy situations like this. I saw it in the brochure," Dusty continued. "Plus by the time we get back here he'll be pretty far in so it'll be easier is you can light the way with your magic and I can look overhead with my wings. ...Which I can't exactly use right now..." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 am

"No! Cranium get back here!" Stargazer called after the white unicorn with frustration. "Dusty you realize I can't possibly leave him in this forest alone! He's just a little foal-I mean, he is now anyways. But either way, I can't leave him." Star, who would have normally laughed at Dusty's fish pun, ignored it.

"I know a spell, that's how I can't get lost. Dusty, look, just stay here in the pool, you'll be fine, okay?" Star said matter-of-factly. She set Dusty's bowl down, pouring her into the pool again. "I'll be back soon!" she called over her shoulder, trotting away in the direction Cranium had gone.

"Cranium!" She shouted, horn alight with magic as she laid her trail.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Cranium darted into the forest, too upset to think. He heard a rustle in a bush, and stopped, and whimpered. " Wuzzat? Who's there?" the unicorn asked, a terrified edge in his face. He slightly relaxed, as a squirrel popped out of a bush. That must have been the noise I heard. The squirrel gave a frightened squeak, and darted away. For a moment, the colt felt rather cocky.

" Ha! Yes, run, run....." Slowly, the unicorn stopped in midsetence. He could hear something panting behind him... something big... Already wincing, Cranium turned around, and his eyes widened in terror.

" RUUUUN!" he screamed hysterically, as he broke into a run from the timberwolf, which pulled back its head in a howl. Quickly, he attempted to use his magic to do something- anything to the timberwolf, but only could muster a flicker of his magic. Of course! I'm a colt now, my magic ability is limited.

Giving a shriek of terror, he ran as fast as he could farther into the Everfree. He could only hope he could outrun the timberwolf. If not.... Out of the flurry of terrified thoughts Cranium was sure would be his last, one stood out. Dusty! Stargazer... Cranium ran even faster. For now, all he could do was run faster. More howls echoed in the distance, and the colt's eyes widened in horror. The wolves were gaining on him. And he had no doubt that they would spread outside the forest. Not to mention soon he would be dog food. [i]And they wonder why I hate animals.

Last edited by Happyhobbit on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Starsong

Skye Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:39 pm

~~Dusty~~
Star said a few things and ran off. "No!" Dusty called after to her but she was already lost from sight. What was Dusty going to do?? Dusty huffed in her large fish bowl. The bowl itself had to be big enough for a pony, because, well, she had some gills and fins on her hooves but she was still her normal size, at least. She swam back and forth for a while before she heard a shriek coming from the forest. It sounded vaguely like "run!" She squinted her eyes and looked into the forest. She shook her head and turned toward Ponyville. She rested the back of her head on the edge of the fishbowl. Before Dusty could completely relax she smelled the strong scent of new cut wood. There was a low snarl behind her. She turned around to see a pair of glowing green eyes gleam behind her in the bushes that outlined the forest. (Now is the time Dusty would've been thankful to be fish size instead of pony sized!!) In a flash of timber the wolf pounced and Dusty let out a blood-curdling scream.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"Buck!" Stargazer cursed angrily, standing where she was. Timberwolves streamed out from the bushes behind, and she could hear more barking and yelping from in front of her. Her horn glowed purple as she began to use her magic, but before she could do anything, one of the large, wooden creatures brushed past her. She tumbled over, yowling loudly as she stumbled to regain her footing.

"Noo!" she called, her pink eyes searching frantically for any sign of Cranium. She heard snarling behind her, and whipped around in panic. "Dusty!!" She screeched, fear for her new friend, "Oh no this has simply gone all wrong!" A frown was forming on her lips, and she raced back to her closest companion. It seemed a Timberwolf was pouncing.

"No!!" Star screamed again, leaping forward. She jabbed at the wolf with her glowing horn, shouting curses at it. It yelped in pain, turning to flee. Star turned around, looking at Dusty to make sure she was alright. "Dusty?" She asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:05 pm

(Sorry for late reply, the holidays really had me busy for awhile!)

Cranium gave a sharp turn and dived behind a tree, panting heavily, hoping the timberwolf wouldn't see him.This day could not possibly get any worse. And it was all because of a ridiculous red ball. He had been humiliated by the prettiest, smartest, most perfect pony in Equestria, or more likely, the universe, and had been attacked by timberwolves. He couldn't quite calculate which was better- humiliated by Stargazer, or being attacked and possibly mauled by vicious animals. One thing was 100% sure, however. This day was completely horrible. He could still hear the yelling in the distance. The now- colt felt suddenly a bit guilty for running off like that into the Everfree. Just look at all the trouble I've caused. Yes, Cranium couldn't deny it. It seemed he was mostly the cause of this mess.

The unicorn suddenly stepped on a twig, and the timberwolf turned rapidly to the source of the noise. Cranium's eyes widened, and he quickly attempted to think of a solution.

" If I wish to continue breathing it might be best to think of one soon. Very... soon!" Cranium thought out loud, already anxiously backing away from the wooden creature.
Back to top Go down
Skye Starsong

Skye Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 pm

(Wow, I'm realllly sorry! I'm really late!!!)
~~Dusty~~
Dusty actually wished she was the size of a fish but sadly, she was still the size of a pony even with her silvery scales popping out. She couldn't hide in the bottom of her two-pony sized fish bowl. She was still screaming and she lept out of the bowl and the large creature was already on her. He ripped right through her delicate skin and her screamed got choked in her throat and mangled sob escaped her mouth. Suddenly in a flash of blue the creature wimpered and ran back to the forest. Dusty saw a blurring blue figure next to her and looked down at her arm which was now soaked with her own blood. She tasted some in her throat and spit it weakly out. She felt her throat tighten and she couldn't breathe. "I'm just a bloody fish out of water... Hah.." She thought before she passed out cold.

~~~~
No, she didn't die she just passed out from her severe injury (loss of blood) and loss of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:20 am

"Dusty!" Star screeched, dashing forwards towards the unconscious fish-Dusty. Ears pricked, she sat next to the mare, brow furrowed as she examined her,searching for the cause. She found the gash on her arm quickly, and bit back a cry of shock. Carefully, she ripped off a piece of the lab coat she wore, gently wrapping it around the wound. She looked around, and easily found the discarded large fish bowl. Cautiously, she lifted Dusty with her magic, refilled the water and placed her back inside of it, so she wouldn't die.

"Alright, Dusty, you'll be perfectly safe." Star muttered to herself, carrying the bowl above her as she walked through the forest. She watched for any sign of Cranium. A flash of movement caught her eye and she stopped, looking through the trees to find the source. With a gasp, she saw a timberwolf stalking towards a rather terrified Cranium. "No!" She called, picking up a rock with her hoof and throwing it at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

THIS IS SO LATE AND I'M DRAGGING YOU BEHIND AGGHH I'M SO SORRY

Cranium blinked in surprise as a small rock bounced off the wooden creature. The timberwolf turned around, and bared it's teeth in a snarl. This timberwolf wasn't very happy today, and he was just about ready to snap. He had just been having a nice walk, that was all,but he had ran into a little colt. Of course he had ran after him, the poor thing must be lost. He knew his sister was around here somewhere, probably trying to found some food- fish was his favorite. But of course, he had to had the stupid brat screaming at him, and now one of those nasty ponies was throwing a rock at him... and it hurt! Some Equestrians just had no respect!

" Why you little...!" The timberwolf screamed, translating to more of a furious roar. Cranium moaned in dread.

" You just made it angrier! It's going to kill us!" he wailed, close to tears by now. It seemed he had taken on a few qualities only the young could posses- hence the crying and whining.

( I hope the whole thing with the timberwolf was allowed, if not, I can fix this! I don't really know what I was doing, I got a bit of writer's block. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared? I'm not scared!   Scared? I'm not scared! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scared? I'm not scared!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Everfree Forest-
Jump to: