My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower Empty
PostSubject: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Royal blue blush carpets, rich brown leather furnature, and walls of books line almost every inch of this common room. Windows look out from each side, giving few of the Pitch, Lake, and grounds. Towards the center, a stature of Rowena Ravenclaw stands, diadem crowned.
Some of the early arrivals already are cracking at the books, or possibly just catching up.

A board of announcements stands, holding up papers that soon will magically fill with top scores, advertisments for clubs, and of course, quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Cranium grumbeld as he shoved his supplies into the stallion's dormitory, and watched as his new, very disgruntled owl he had named Edith tumbled to the floor in her cage. He glumly stared at the Ravenclaw walls. It wasn't as regal as Slytherin, and he was pretty sure the Quidditch players were better. Still, he had been in Ravenclaw awhile now, and he was starting to get used to it. He sighed, and pulled out his new textbook, and started to read through it. He always read his schoolbooks before his lessons. The unicorn looked up as somepony came in, and gave them a frown.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Professor Lily~DADA

Calla stood at the door to Ravenclaw Tower to peek in and make sure that all was well before she started to move her things into the DADA room.

"The poorest of ponies have it, and the richest desperately need it," the bronze knocker said cheerily. "If consumed, it is fatal. Of what am I speaking?"

Calla smiled. Oh, this one was easy. Where are the harder ones?

"Nothing at all," she said.

"Well worded," the eagle said, and then the door opened.

Calla peeked her head inside of her House and looked around. There was only the door to the Stallion's dorms that was disturbed, held ajar by an old book. She saw a stallion sitting on one of the beds, flipping through a textbook. She chuckled. Enthusiastic students were always the most entertaining.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Cranium looked around, to see a mare staring at him by the doors of the Ravenclaw tower. The stallion gave her a cold look.

" Can I help you?" the unicorn said icily, with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. He was trying to study, and he certainly didn't need other random wizards watching him. As he paged through the book, he wondered how his brother, Rusty was getting along. He was merely a first year, and had been placed in Gryfindor. In Cranium's opinion, the only thing Gryfindors were good for was their bravery. And most of that bravery was replaced with stupidity. He had no idea why Rusty was in there, but he was indeed a bold young colt.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Professor Lily~DADA

Calla raised an incredulous eyebrow at the colt's behavior.

"Well, excuse me then," she said with an amused tone to her voice, "but I would first like to request that you address me as you should, Mr. Cranium. If I need remind you, you shall address me as Professor Lily. My, my, I wouldn't have expected someone as brilliant as you to forget what I looked like over the summer holidays! Now, if you'll excuse me, Mr. Cranium, I was merely coming to remind my early arrivals that the feast is due to begin within the hour."

The Head of Ravenclaw House smiled again and pointed with her horn up at the hourglass sitting over the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:26 pm

" What are you- Dyaaa... uh... Professor Lily! I didn't realize-I didn't..." the wizards voice trailed off as she pointed to the hourglass, reminding him of the feast.

Ugh. Cranium hated the feasts, he had made trouble with the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain last year, and he was making an estimate it probably wasn't a good thing to be around him. The feast was the perfect oppurtunity for the tough seventh year to hunt him down. Oh, why do I care? What's he going to do, whack me with his little broom? He gave Professor Lily a somewhat sheepish " Yes, Professor," and returned to his books, after giving his new owl an annoyed look. It kept squawking like that, and it was quite distracting.

He sighed, and released the owl, after giving it a letter. His mother insisted he send him letters each month, which he did so dutifully. He had a strong distaste for her, however. Much too fond of affectionate hugs, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:11 am

Professor Lily~DADA

Calla grinned with satisfaction when clarity dawned in Cranium's eyes. Her expression notably warmer, she turned to the fire and gazed into it with wise eyes, eyes that, if examined closely, showed that the seemingly young unicorn was, indeed, much older. If, after all, one observed that her daughter, Nicolette (more commonly known as Nikki), was of age to be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, added to the year or so it took to carry the filly and the age at which she had been wed to her muggle husband, one could deduce that the Head of Ravenclaw was indeed in her mid-thirties, an age she preferred not to think much about despite the prolonged lifespan of a witch. One would think that she had cast an age glamour over herself, but it was more genetics (There may or may not have been a little Veela in her self-proclaimed pureblood) and the glow of happiness that came with motherhood that made Calla seem to be in her mid-twenties instead.

Her horn glowed with a soft green light, causing the dying embers to spring back to life as she picked up a book and started to read to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower   My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Tower
Page 1 of 1