My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note worthy student?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seihai

Seihai

Note worthy student? Empty
PostSubject: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

He could still rember that day like it was week ago, actually it was a week ago he got his cutie mark. He remembered how happy the family was he got it and were so joyous to know there son would invent the newest music magic spells one day. He also recalled there expressions change from happy to puzzled when he said he didn't want this cutie mark. He wanted to be able to chose the spells he would invent. His option caused a uproar and his family was in a uproar, auguring and it was hard to hear anything said. Then a pillar of light appeared around his grandfather, it was simply a powerful light spell, but it grabbed the attention's of the family and they grew quiet as they moved aside for him to approached Seihai.

He said with a kind, old voice. "Seihai-kun." He looked quite serious for a moment as he locked eyes with Seihai. Seihai gulped in fear his grandfather gong to yell, but instead he put his hoof on Seihai's head, and spoke so only Seihai could hear. "You wish to fight against yourself Seihai, I shall not stop you in this matter. Are you willing to go the hard road?"" I plant my hooves in the ground and stare back at him with a determined look. I said loudly for the family to hear as well. "Yes! I want to decide the kind of spells I make and leave behind. I want the right to decide."

The old colt removes his hoof from the foal's head with a proud look. "You have become your father's son. Your task then Seihai is to create a spell that isn't music based." He turns so the family can hear. "You cannot return till you have made one of great use. If you see fit to chose this path you must leave your homeland and move to the main county. Return worthy Seihai." That as all he said as he walked away from Seihai.

Now Seihai was here in the school for Unicorn's in Canterlot, the city of which those of the highest and most respected ponies lived. He had heard even alicorns lived here in Canterlot. The beings that had the heart of Earth pony, wings of a Pegasus and magic of unicorn. He walked the halls listening to the rythm of the school, the sounds that flowed out of each and every room. He loved had a love for beafufiful sounds, sounds had always interest Seihai.

He would spend hours listening to the wind on a hill nearby his family's home and many times fell asleep there. His mother would bring a blanket and stay with him as he sleep. He shook his head to move the graphic memories aside as he walked. He hardly noticed that his book which was strapped to his side seem to hangout and occasionally hit ponies as he walked by them. None had really felt it or seem to want to get on him about it, they simply returned to whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Mystic was calmly walking down the hallway when somepony's book slammed into her chest. She fell over muttering, "Stupid pain in the flank legs.... I'm going to give that guy a piece of my mind." She got up and saw the culprit and caught up with him. "Hey, buddy, do you ever watch where your book is? It nearly knocked me out!" she yelled at him. Not the best first impression, but she was really angry, both at herself for being so weak and at him for reminding her of this fact.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Seihai turned around with a look of utter confusion wth a mild fear. She had the same face his mother wore when she was angry at someone at the store. He remembers having walk much further to get to stores they weren't ban from. He was walking the halls lifting beans and fuirt in the basket, then suddenly his mother was causing all the ponies in the stores aurging about politics and weather. Anything under the sun really, when the real problem is the filly or colt took the last jam and was rude about it.

Mother always claimed it was the colt's fault and he should say he was sorry. It was always something. "He shoved me! He gave me a look! He was a rival I knew in high school you gave me a dirty look once! I was just letting me know he smells!", His mom's list of reasons went on and on. He seemed stuck in this flashback, which made his reply take a second to form in his mind. "Sorry! I didn't mean to do that." He had a meek smile as his right hoof hit the back of his head, rubbing it as his eyes closed with his smile. "I didn't see you there. I'll be sure to reflect on this and never do this again." 'Hopefully' he spoke in his head as he turned to escape the filly with the glasses. His body suggested he was going to turn and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

"Wait! No! I'm sorry, sometimes my temper gets away from me.," she apologized, embarrassed about her yelling. She put her hoof on his shoulder to try and get him to turn around. "So, um, My name is Mystic...." she trailed off, her cheeks turning red as she thought about her outburst. "Is there any way I can make it up to you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 am

Seihai turned with another surprised look and there were swirls of confusion in there as well. 'This filly is jumping pages on me here, why she saying she's sorry? I slammed into her?' Seihai was a little interested in talking to this filly now as let her arm swing him around. He looked her over, but tried not to make it to noticeable. Seihai knew it come off a bit creepy, but never seen someone close to his age from the mainland.

She was bright orange with hair that tried to mimic the sun style by flaring up in parts, but remaining to be a solid structure. Her eyes were a crisp blue like the songbirds sat in the tree in the morning at his house when the summer came. She seem to be wearing thick black glasses that enveloped her whole face almost. In a nut shell she was a very colorful foal with glasses. 'She has to be pretty smart to have gotten into the school or at least really good at magic.' He finally manged to get out a confident sounding tone as he said, "uh..I'm Seihai, it's nice to meet you Mystic-san." He tried to wear a half bit smile to show he was trying to be friendly. He stopped when he remembered she wanted to make it up to him somehow. He lifted his front hoof and waved it in front of her in a shooing movment. "No, you don't have to do anything like that! I forgive you?" He was kinda amiss as to what to say to her, he didn't know if he was walking on thin ice or hot coals when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 am

"I just didn't think before I spoke. Really bad idea," she said, trailing off into a mumble. she usually thought things out very carefully, taking time to consider each word. She listened to what he had to say. Mystic-san? He must be some sort of foreigner or something, she thought. "Thanks for understanding. Seihai, that's an interesting name," she remarked. A bit unorthodox, she thought. "Is your name foreign? If you don't mind me asking," she said.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 am

He kinda was taken back by the fillies blunt nature of asking questions. He wasn't one to do things without thinking if he could help it. Though he did rush into things most times and it has had least that good results. She also seem to be taking a interest in where he is from. 'Seihai! You can do it! You can make a good first impression of your ponies here Seihai. Make your elders proud.' He looked you in the eyes for a moment before tapping his hoof thinking of what to say. He had to start speaking soon or the awkward would filled the room. "Yes, I am. I live was born in Trottagawa, it's a a island country to the far east of here."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 am

"Trottagawa, I've heard of it, but I never had the time to learn more about it," she said as she continued to walk down the hall with Seihai. To the far east? That's a long way to come. Why did he come here? she thought. "So, why did you come all the way to Canterlot? It seems kind of far. Did the school bring you here or was it something else? I don't mean to pry, but I just get really curious," she explained, hoping she wasn't chasing him away with her questions.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 am

She seem to be asking a lot of questions about him and where he is from. He hadn't ever had anypony have such interest in him before. Were all main-landers like this? She seem to be pressing the right questions so he answered as best he could. "I was banished..uh." He looked at you and waved his arms in alarm. "I didn't do any crimes or anything! I swear! I just... uh..um..." He was trying to get his baring to answer in the most simplistic way he could do so. "I got my cutie mark recently and my talent is music magic. I was upset at the fact that this mark decided what I am suppose to be the best at..." He paused for a moment, trying to think of how to describe this without sounding like he was from some crazy land. "So I told my grandpa and he told me not to come back till I created a non-music spell." He smiled as he put his arm behind his head. "My family are spell makers, so were all suppose to create new spells to sell." He decided to leave out that all his tries to make a non-music spells went totally nuts and were less then impressive. "So I in Canterlot to be a better Unicorn I just?" He had a unsure tone, like it was up to you to decided this was the right course of action.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"Spell makers? Wow! That's cool. I've always wondered how it works. Maybe you can demonstrate for me sometime. Magic is always so interesting!" she said with a smile. She considered showing him her 'secret'. He seemed like he might know more on the subject than she did. Then again, he could be hard to understand sometimes, and they just met. Maybe I should wait it out, she thought. "So, how much do you know about magic?" she asked him in hopes that she could get closer to making her decision.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 am

Seihai had gotten reactions like her's before. Most ponies found the idea of spell makers pretty interesting. I mean, you make magic spells. Who wouldn't find that interesting? She seems to have passion for magic, most did here at the school for unicorn's. Magic ran through them in much more of a pure form then most ponies. "It's in are bones to be drawn to magic," my grandfather always said when I was little.

SHe asked about how much he knew about magic, Seihai was a little afraid that she mite think he was some sort of spell weaving genius. Seihai could make a spells from thin air, but his natural talent was late blooming. There was only one kinda magic he was good at. "I know about as much as any student my age here, expect when it comes to music based magic." He paused for a moment, he needed of how best to explain this next part. "I am also good at understand sections of spells and how they work together, like I know the magic alphabet that most ponies don't bother with. Like when you focus to do a spell and it lifts a cup. When I see that I see a symbol for lift or move. I don't SEE a symbol, but you get what I mean right?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Mystic's spirit lifted when she heard about his knowledge of the magic alphabet. He would be very helpful to her. He's perfect, and he seems pretty trustworthy. "Hey, I want to show you something. I think you'll really like it. Let's find a place where we can be in private. It's sort of a secret. How does the dorms sound to you?" Mystic asked him, trying to hide her excitement. She might just find out something new. She started towards the dorms but then abruptly turned around. "I forgot, you aren't allowed in the girls dorms. Do you know anywhere else we can go?" she asked sheepishly?
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 am

Seihai heart start skipping beats. This filly was asking him to go with her somewhere alone? He had heard the main land ponies were much more like this when it came to courting and friendship, but Seihai hadn't expected this suddenness of her asking him to be alone. She even was going to have him go back to her dorm! 'What should I do? I'm I taking this the wrong way? I'm not ready for this kinda pressure!' He calmed his thoughts and decided not to come to conclusions without understanding better.

He spoke with a nervous tone, like his was walking through a landmine field. "Um.. uh... We could go to t-the roof if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

"The roof is perfect! Why so nervous? I really think you'll enjoy what I have to show you. Let's go!" she said, locating to stairs. She trotted up multiple flights of stairs and opened the door to the roof. A brisk wind and a few flurries of snow blew out from the open doorway. "Wow, it's cold out. I didn't know the Pegasi has snow planned today. We should make this quick so we don't catch cold," she said, finding a spot to sit down, looking over the majestic, snow blanketed, city. "It's so beautiful this time of year! Well, anyways, I hope you can keep a secret," she said, pulling a large book out of her saddle bag.

She flipped over the yellowed pages filled with strange symbols and runes. "I found this book in.... a library. I can't understand most of it, but I have started to decode it. Our alphabet seems to be adapted from theirs, so I've been able to understand some. I think it's a book about ancient spells! Look at this one, I think it might have been used by court jesters. It makes bubbles appear. I try it out because I can't understand these symbols down here," she said, placing her hoof near the bottom of the page. "Can you try to decode that?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Seihai followed her upstairs with chilly feeling from the cold and from the feeling. What does she plan to show me? He wondered this as they walked up the stairs. They walked outside and a few bits of snow fell on his nose as he walked out in the cold. He had read in the paper it would snow later in the day, but he had forgotten and left his coat in the class room.

She whipped out the book and Seihai's whole body relaxed. She just wanted him to read some texts. He looked over it with her with a little interest. He tried to remember that bubble spell, but he knew he would forget it in a little while. He looked over the spell words and mouthed them to see if he could get a idea of what they do. "I think I can do it. It would kinda take a lot of time."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 am

Mystic eagerly looked over Seihai's shoulder as he read. "Oh, it would? Then maybe I should find a more useful spell. Bubbles are nice and all, but there are other spells in the book too. A lot of them are really neat, but some of them had a reason for being in that libr- wait, I'm not telling you that. Well, let me find one," she said, pulling the book towards her. She flipped through the pages, considering each spell carefully. "So, how does this 'magic alphabet' work exactly?" she asked as she did this. She finally found an interesting spell. "Here we go this one seems to form a temporary shield. Judging by the picture, it was used by royalty to protect themselves, but was abandoned in favor of guards. Do you think you can decode this page instead?" she asked, hoping she wasn't asking for too much.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Her mouth was running a mile a minute, it took Seihai a little to process everything right. His folks had told him that main land ponies talked a lot more then where he came from. Seihai had lived in silent house hold. He would spends days on end with his family and not a words was spoken before. He, with this filly, has had the longest talk on his whole life in the sheer amount of words.

She wanted some kinda shield spell to be decoded or something. He floats the book closer to read the page, being sure to move away from the loose looking ice hanging on the rafter. Seihai seems to have to explain the magic alphabet, which would be hard to do. She also was saying something about the alicorn sisters using it. Something about guards too?

"It's like a alphabet, but for magic." He tried to explain as he read. "Like if you put different letters to together, it makes spells, like letter would make words." He felt like he wasn't explaining it well. "Like... If I take this one." He points to a simple one. "It means float, hover and stuff like that. It's how I am holding this book up right now. Think of the horn like a pen.... I wrote the floating spell to do it? Wait, um... did that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"Yeah, I guess it does," she said, half lying. She understood part of it, but was still a little confused. "So, um, what do you think of the book?" she asked him. "It might just be me, but I love it!" she nearly yelled, but was stopped by a coughing fit. "I guess I forgot how cold it is out here. Come on, let's go inside," she said, looking towards the door. SHe walked over to it and opened it. "Shall we go?" she asked Seihai, hoping he didn't mind moving from place to place.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm

This filly changed second by second. Restless was the best word in Seihai's opinion. She couldn't stop here onslaught of words and questions, she just jumped from topic to topic. Seihai kinda like how free she let her words out to even him. He wished he could state how he felt about everything. He was always waited and thinks about every word he says. Never speaking on reaction or reflex. "We can if you like." He walks over to you with neutral look on his face as he follows behind you.

"So why do you love this book so much?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm

She was about to walk inside the building when Seihai's question caught her off guard. She paused for a second to think it over. " I guess it's because it's about my two favorite things, history and magic! Seeing how modern spells came about, which spells were lost to history. I just love it!" she said after considering the question. Mystic walked back into the school, letting the warm air wash around her as it melted the snow that flecked her mane. "That feels nice. Oh- I almost forgot," she said, going back onto the roof and loading the book back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

She turned to him and answered his question with honesty, he knew from her reaction. She was a very nice foal and he couldn't help but smile a little when she explained her love for books in magic. Seihai loved books too, just he never was good at expressing well. He was only good at talking when he was angry or pinned in a corner. He normally only spoke a few snetences if any and most were questions.

He went in inside to warm up and leave the forzen roof when suddenly she ran back up to get a book she had left. He sat there keeping the door open for her till see came back in. Once she returned he asked her. "So what now?" He didn't really know what they were actually, were the y friends now? Were they gonna hang out? Or plan a meeting or deadline when he'll bring the books back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note worthy student?   Note worthy student? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note worthy student?
Page 1 of 1