My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Typical Day For Finn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

A Typical Day For Finn Empty
PostSubject: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Finn and Scratchy dashed through the streets of the marketplace, holding a fat purse stuffed with coins, and who knows what else. In fact, who cared? It it was worth anything, it could get some bits in his pockets, and some food to eat. Preferably something better than the moldy bread he often ended up with after scavenging the trash cans for food.

" STOP! THIEF!" shrieked the mare chasing him for her purse. Scratchy gave the mare a fierce hiss in response,as they both ran as fast as possible. Finnigan gave a longing sigh. This bumbling rich pony was gaining on him. He would have to do something, fast.

He quickly dumped the purse in a random pony's hoove, and rapidly turned the corner to watch the outcome. He grinned at Scratchy, who gave a satisfied meow in return. Now all he had to do was sit back, relax, and watch the pony take the blame.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:16 pm

David wallked along, doing his normal rountine. It was a perfectly normal day. David had a good feeling about today, like something especailly good and exciting would happen. He started to skip humming to a tunless song. Suddenly somepony dropped a purse in his hooves. "Wait sir! YOU DROPPED YOUR PURSE!" He yelled. He dashed after the mysterious stallion, not noticing the shrieking mare behind him.

Last edited by Pencilpony on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blargh)
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Finn's smug expression quickly turned to one of surprise as the pony started galloping towards him, screaming words he couldn't quite make out. What the...? It seemed he was extremely insane or extremely stupid by the looks of it. The mare continued to yell and chase the pony. Heads were turning, and Finn was sure a guard would come into the scene. Great. Just great. Finnigan darted towards the pony, and gave something of a growl. " What are you doing?" he hissed. Suddenly, Finn's expression brightened instantly, and he gave the stallion a horrified expression.

"How could you? Stealing from an innocent mare like that! Shame on you!" he scolded, though barely concealing his laughter through his scolding.

" Now I will never know who this belongs to! Alas, I must keep it now!" he added loudly, and began to trot away. It was a good thing the wealthy pony was nowhere in sight now.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 pm

David finally caught up with the stallion, the strange pony growled something he couldn't make out. Suddenly his expression completely changed."How could you? Stealing from an innocent mare like that! Shame on you!"He scolded sharply. David Wholeheart, had never in his life felt such shame.
" Now I will never know who this belongs to! Alas, I must keep it now!" He loudly yelled. He began to walk away.
"WAIT! SIR I CAN HELP YOU RETURN IT!" He desperately wanted to redeem himself. He tried to take the purse from mystery stallion. Then, he saw the sign. It read: WANTED: FINNGIAN HAWK And the picture had a extreme likeness to the stallion.
"OH CELESTIA! YOU ARE- YOU'RE FINNGIAN HAWK! THAT NASTY PONY WHO ROBBED THAT POOR BLIND MARE THE OTHER DAY!! SOMEPONY GRAB A GUARD!" Mr. Wholeheart yelled.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Finn grinned. " Oh, was that me? I'm so very sorry," he jeered, and started to pull the bag away from the other stallion's hooves.

" Now, if you just give me that, I'll be out of your way," he added, his eyes fixed on the fat pouch, likely filled with valuables. Valuables he really needed. He stared at the crowd of ponies, now advancing on them. Groaning, he whispered into the stallion's ear.

" Listen, pal. I don't care what your deal is... but, I have a nice deal for you. You seem a bit... how do I put this nicely... naive. Well, I can teach you valuable... life lessons. Lessons that'll get you food, some money in those pockets. I bet you have a family, right? You wanna keep that family healthy, happy! Weeell... just hand that purse, and I'll teach ya a few tricks. How does that sound? We have a deal, here?" he muttered. This deal seemed a bit risky, but if there was one thing Finn like, it was making deals. And possibly breaking them. This pansy may not have much money, but Finn suspected he could easily rob him blind. It was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

David felt a jolt of guilt. The stallion was right he was naive. And Manehatten was a rough place.. he DID need money for his family.. "Alright.. I guess.. nothing illegal? Right?" He mumbled. He knew he really shouldn't mingle with such nasty ponies, but what did he have to lose?
"OOPS! LOOKS LIKE THIS ISN'T FINNAGAN HAWK! JUST HIS TWIN BROTHER WHO IS PERFECCCCTLY NICE! MY BAD!" He yelled. "YOU CAN ALL GO NOW! AND ME AND uh- BURT WILL RETURN THIS PURSE TO IT'S ORINGAL OWNER!"
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

"Alright.. I guess.. nothing illegal? Right?" the pony muttered. Finn gave a snort in response. This pony was either extremely naive or remarkably stupid. He was assuming the second option.

OOPS! LOOKS LIKE THIS ISN'T FINNAGAN HAWK! JUST HIS TWIN BROTHER WHO IS PERFECCCCTLY NICE! MY BAD!" the other stallion yelled.

"YOU CAN ALL GO NOW! AND ME AND uh- BURT WILL RETURN THIS PURSE TO IT'S ORINGAL OWNER!" he added briefly. Finnigan grinned with satisfaction as the crowd skeptically disparted.

" Aren't you a nice guy? Nothing illegal, eh?" Finn paused for effect, his eyes drifting towards the poster. He trotted towards it and tore it to pieces.

" Of course not. Everything I do is 100% legal, or my name isn't Finnigan Hawk!" the thief declared dramatically, putting an arm around the other stallion. This was too priceless. Nothing illegal? Do I really look like a namby pamby goody-goody? He considered this for a moment. He hoped not, it would utterly ruin his reputation.

" You came to the right stallion, my friend. Before you know it, you'll be rolling in big fat piles of dough," Finnigan added.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Feeling satisified, David exaimed his "partner". He noticed for the first time, a scraggly, skinny, very mean looking cat. His eyes full of fear he trotted backwards stumbling all the way.
"..ca-cat.."He whimpered. Then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Finn blinked in surprise, then looked at Scratchy, who snarled at the fainted stallion.

" Well, I didn't know you were that frightening," said the thief, who was highly amused. This was hilarious! It was going to be a real treat to see this pansy steal and hang with ruffians. He couldn't wait. All thoughts of ditching the other stallion dissepeared at Finn basked in the days ahead.

Scratchy trodded on the pony's face, about to nip his nouse when Finn roughly kicked his partner in attempt to get him up. The cat lept off with a screech, and started to groom himself. " Get up," Finn said, and then burst into a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:31 pm

"Its not.. funny.." David muttered. He blushed eromously. David's eyes darted back and forth. He could swear the demonic cat was staring at him, planning its next move.
"Soooo.. you.. should put that.. that THING in the pound.." He seethed.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Sorry for late reply, Pencilpony!

Finn tried to say something through his laughter, but the attempt was horribly failed as he continued to shake with laughter.

"Soooo.. you.. should put that.. that THING in the pound.." the stallion said, his voice full of hatred. Finn instantly stopped laughing, and gave his new partner a surpisingly serious look.

" Oh, Scratchy isn't going anywhere. Trust me, I've tried," the thief said. This was true, he had attempted to shoo away the cat, or even lock it in some shack, but somehow, it always made it's way back to him. Finn was used to him by now, and was even willing to share the occasional scrap for the creature.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 pm

((Wow, you think your late!  tongue))

" Oh, Scratchy isn't going anywhere. Trust me, I've tried," the thief said. This was true, he had attempted to shoo away the cat, or even lock it in some shack, but somehow, it always made it's way back to him. Finn was used to him by now, and was even willing to share the occasional scrap for the creature./i]

"Sooo... thats your cat?..." David muttered almost unaudibly. "Oh, uh- look at the time! I must be going home..." David glanced at the fugitive. [i]He probably doesn't have a home...

"Would you like to join me?" David offered.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm

( lol, we can be late tooggeeether!)

Finn looked at the other stallion in surprise. He couldn't remember the last time he was invited somewhere... in fact he had never been invited anywhere. Ever. Surpising or not this was, he was not about to take advantage of this golden opportunity. Teaching this pussy willow could wait, he wanted to get something out of his new partner's offer.

" Eh, sure. I might as well. In fact, maybe you should invite me over more often. Consider it a part of your payment," he hastily added. The thief was quite eager to possibly snatch anything valuable at this idiot's house. Finn doubted he would notice- he prided himself in being quite masterful in his craft. Sure, he could be obnoxious and obvious in his thievery too, but he only did that for kicks.

" Well, I'm judging you know my name by now, so what's your lovely name? Freddy Sparklelovehugfriend?" Finn guessed, eyeing the stallion's cheesy cutiemark- two hearts, which was classified as anything but stallionly.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Finn looked at the other stallion in surprise. He couldn't remember the last time he was invited somewhere... in fact he had never been invited anywhere. Ever. Surpising or not this was, he was not about to take advantage of this golden opportunity. Teaching this pussy willow could wait, he wanted to get something out of his new partner's offer.

" Eh, sure. I might as well. In fact, maybe you should invite me over more often. Consider it a part of your payment," he hastily added. The thief was quite eager to possibly snatch anything valuable at this idiot's house. Finn doubted he would notice- he prided himself in being quite masterful in his craft. Sure, he could be obnoxious and obvious in his thievery too, but he only did that for kicks.

" Well, I'm judging you know my name by now, so what's your lovely name? Freddy Sparklelovehugfriend?" Finn guessed, eyeing the stallion's cheesy cutiemark- two hearts, which was classified as anything but stallionly.

David already had begun to trot over to his small apartment. He was in quite a hurry to get back to his small family. He usually worked late hours- but today was a weekend. Out of the corner of his eye saw a mare angrily stomping towards him. David happily galloped towards her. "Burt! This is my wife Terra. And I'm David Wholeheart." He smiled broadly, while Terra studied Fin intimidatingly.
"Nice to meet you.. Burt." She sneered. "How long have you know Davy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day For Finn   A Typical Day For Finn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Typical Day For Finn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Market District-
Jump to: