My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is me, walking into the sunset

Go down 
+4
Fireseeker
mcewanman
Callilian
Vinyl Dash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

This is me, walking into the sunset Empty
PostSubject: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 am

Hello again, everyone.

Nearly a month ago I posted an announcement stating that I was to leave this site for a short time in order to give real life a bit more much-needed attention. I am now, sadly, extending that time from a few weeks to indefinitely.

That's right, I'm leaving this site. Moving on. Walking into the sunset. Kaput.

I stated earlier that I am a procrastinator, and a very big one at that. This is true, but I am also an overly ambitious procrastinator. As such, it seems that I am always doing something, whether I want to or not, that requires time and/or effort. For that reason, I simply cannot commit any of this precious time into this site, not to mention the fact that the idea of role-playing has grown less appealing to me in recent times.

I love all you guys. The people that this site attracts are nearly always either weird or insane, usually both and always unique. And that's an amazing quality. It is not often that I am able to meet people that I can so profoundly enjoy speaking with, sharing experiences with. Without you guys in my life, existence truly would be just a bit less worthwhile. I will definitely miss all of you in my absence from these forums.

I may return. I may not (and, quite honestly, this is likely more probable). In any case, I will miss role-playing here. I will miss all of the moments in the chatbox where everyone is shooting muffins and tangerines at each other while they swim through acid with a penguin on their head. I will miss all of the moments in the alternate universe forums when everyone is trying to role-play something that has no basis or logic behind it whatsoever. Most of all, I will miss the amazing members that this site holds.

Goodbye, and may you all fondly keep me in your memories.

If anyone is interested in speaking with me at any point in the future, feel free to do so. Both my Steam and Skype usernames are "Vinyl Dash."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:47 am

Oh. Oh dear. Let me think for a moment.... I've lost a bit of my reactions, see, since I've taken a liking to British TV shows and they all have those scenes where you want to go stab your heart out because buck you, you're too freaking good at what you do and now I want to die. So, therefore, I'll take a moment to switch gears (Arthur just died for the fifteenth time).

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm going to miss roleplaying with you. I had fun doing it, and it's so sad for me to see this site morphing, gaining members and losing all of the good ones. Why is everyone going? I'm losing all of my friends on here!

Never mind me, I take forever to get the crying out of my system. I hope you go places, my friend. Places are always exciting, and they'll probably be better than anything I could ever offer you as a fellow roleplayer on a site about cartoon ponies.

*Calla Lily shoots a farewell party cannon
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:41 am

Well vinyl, you leaving is bigger than usual, taking into account you're the first pony I ever rped with. I'd rather you stayed, but if you have to leave I can't stop you. So yeah, see you later vinyl me old mate. Come back and visit sometime.

*Sends a fleet of adorable little baby Jims to drape farewell scarves all over Vinyl*
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 am

So long Vinyl Dash! I hope you enjoyed your time here :)

*Salutes as Vinyl Dash walks into the sunset*

P.S.

Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:03 am

Holy cow, I think I'm gonna cry... well, farewell! Farewell, Vinyl! But if you think you should leave, then toodles for a very long time. I"LL NEVER FORGET CHUU!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 am

awwwww ok :(

It feels like only yesterday that suspicious package and dylgo were drinking at the bar in Manehattan. I wish you the best of luck with wherever you end up ^.^
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 am

:(

*Sends a fleet of mini kirbies to place flower crowns and such on Vinyl's head.*
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:48 pm

(I know this is probably late but NOOOOO!!!) You were an awesome person and I hope there is some time in your future you have free so please return some time just to visit D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is me, walking into the sunset   This is me, walking into the sunset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is me, walking into the sunset
Page 1 of 1