My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey Buzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maomao

Maomao

Honey Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Honey Buzz   Honey Buzz I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Honey Buzz
Honey Buzz Honey_buzz_by_lulumimibebe-d6xhtw3

Species: Earth pony.

Mane: A light dull blonde that swirls a bit. It's quite fluffy and she tries to keep it soft and silky.

Tail: About the same as her mane, but it swirls more and it's a bit longer.

Eyes: Red-brown. They could be compared to maple syrup.

Body: She's about average height and weight. She's a warm brown color that fades into a light yellow orange on her hooves. She has white freckles across her snout.

Cutie Mark: A bee with a trail of white dotted lines following the path it was 'flying' in. It's a swirly line, with a loop in the middle.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult.

Personality: Honey Buzz is very sweet, like honey! She loves to help ponies out and often is found socializing in the streets, walking with her friends or meeting new ones. Although she's very happy most of the time, she can get a bit emotional and is very sensitive to other pony's feelings. She gets distracted pretty easily, but she does try to put out her best effort. Although she loves to help ponies out, she can also be a little afraid of big heavy problems that are occurring in her own life and might try to run away from them.

Likes: Honey Buzz likes all sorts of things! She really likes bees because she works with them, and definitely believes they are misunderstood. She likes warm tea with honey in it, because sugar or milk just isn't the same. She likes making friends and her favorite type of weather is when the sun is shining!

Dislikes: Rainy days and tea that's gone cold. She hates when ponies are mean to others and she definitely doesn't like ponies who talk bad about her bees!

History: Honey Buzz grew up on the outskirts of Ponyville. Her parents ran a bee farm and she had always been interested in it. Her only friends were the fillies who lived just down the way. Since she had few friends as a filly, she wanted to make more as a mare. As she grew, she took more interest in the bee farm and eventually started helping her parents. They found she was wonderful at getting the bees to do what she wanted, and she got her cutie mark. Now her parents have passed peacefully on and she runs the bee farm. She harvests the honey and carries it into Ponyville on Sundays to sell in the market. Throughout the week she either stays at home or visits friends that live in Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (I'll be doing this one: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

Honey Buzz's face was lit up in a smile as she trotted down the street. After a successful sale in a different city, things were looking good for her inter-city sales program. To make things even better, the sun was shining! It truly was a perfect day!

Her ears flicked as she heard somepony in the alley up ahead. She bit her lip and walked forward slowly, a little scared. She wasn't sure who could be hiding back there, but from the way they were shouting insults, it didn't sound good. She frowned. Ponies weren't supposed to treat others like that!

She trotted up to the corner and stuck her head around the corner. Her heart dropped as she saw a small filly cowering in the darkness, a colt shouting mean words at her and threatening her with a hoof.

"Hey!" Honey Buzz shouted, trotting up to him.

"What're you lookin' at?" He snarled, whipping around and then realizing she was much taller than him. He was taken aback for a moment, then backed up a bit and looked up at her defiantly. "Well?"

"I'm looking at a colt who thinks it's okay to yell at this poor filly! Why do you think that's okay?" She said angrily, standing up straight. "How would you like it if somepony treated you like that? Don't you worry about getting in trouble? What will you do now that you've been caught?"

He narrowed his eyes. "You don't even know me, lady. I don't have to listen to you, you ain't my momma."

"Your mother? Your mother! What would your mother say if she saw you doing this? She'd be very disappointed in you, as would your father. Do you think they'd be happy to see you treating somepony this way? No, they'd be ashamed. You should not be acting like this. This is the behavior of a foal. Don't you think you're better than that?"

"Geez lady, stop askin' so many questions!" He shook his head, turning around. "I'm goin', I'm goin'. Just leave me alone, alright?" He threw a final glare at the filly and galloped down the alley.

Honey Buzz sighed and shook her head, looking down at the quivering filly. "Oh, don't be scared, it's alright." She said comfortingly. "I'll get you home, okay?"

Acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Honey Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Buzz   Honey Buzz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:41 am

Welcome to the site :)

You have yourself a very good OC right here.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Maomao

Maomao

Honey Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Buzz   Honey Buzz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow, thank you so much!~ :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Buzz   Honey Buzz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Buzz
Page 1 of 1