My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivory Black

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IvoryBlack

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 am

Ivory Black
Ivory Black 1426551_1400001133575571_840833083_n
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Styled in front, messy in back; black in front, cyan in back
Tail: Black, streaked cyan
Eyes: Olive green, slitted pupils
Body: Slender body, grey fur
Cutie Mark: *Blank flank*
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Despite hir female appearance, Ivory acts very boyish; stubborn and struggles with empathy
Likes: Electronic music (Producing, listening, performing.) and lollipops
Dislikes: Classical music, stuck-up attitudes, buzzkills, coffee
History: Growing up in an apartment in the crisp Vanhoover streets with only a single mother (Crystal Mist) to take care of hir, Ivory grew up relying on social activities produced by hir peers in school.  Though, most of them teased hir for the gene altering mutation that not only gave her canine teeth and eyes, but also made hir genderless (This is why I refer to Ivory as "shi" and "hir", and you should too).  This mutation was possibly passed on from hir mysterious father in which shi never knew (And still doesn't).  Later in hir painful school years, shi developed an extreme interest in music; beginning with punk rock and later, electronic.  This interest became a unstoppable passion, allied with a dream to become a musician hirself, and hir passion only became stronger after a long talk with a particular electric blue maned unicorn DJ, who told hir to never give up and to chase hir dreams no matter what.  To this day, Ivory, or "DJ K-Kolt" has been a Canterlot-based musician, who has been remixing and mashing up in clubs.

Example RP segment: #2

Ivory's eyes widened is disbelief, "Y-you're kidding. You're tripping, bro... right?" Shi attempted to reassure the situation, but the look of complete and utter sincerity in the colt in question set it in stone. Shi looked down to the cobblestone walkway, "Okay. I get it that you're serious... but you are aware that I'm not exactly like everypony else, right? Y'know, the bushy fur, the eyes..?"

[Acceptance]

Last edited by IvoryBlack on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Touching up a wee bit.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 am

Welcome to the site :)

You have an interesting character here, although there are some aspects that need to be altered.

Firstly, the personality section is too short. Try to explain the charter's personality rather than listing characteristics.
Have a look at any of the OC's in my signature to see how a personality section should look.

Secondly, your roleplay section is done in a format we don't use on this site. For example, take a look at this thread to see how we roleplay:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2614-do-i-know-you-closed
Back to top Go down
IvoryBlack

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Kay, is this good? Sorry, I know you know I'm new, but I could have done better in the first place. :/
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 pm

No worries. That's much better.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:34 am

Your pony has batpony ears ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivory Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Black   Ivory Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivory Black
Page 1 of 1