My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a Treat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 am

How lucky was she, to be getting the chance to enter the ancient Castle of the Two Sisters... and, better yet, she was getting paid for it!

It was Calla's job to make sure that all of the magical elements of Ponyville were safe, and she was never one to do anything half-fast. Therefore, she had taken it upon herself to make sure that there was nothing off with the castle in the middle of the forest... but she was also excited to study the ancient magic and tomes that lay hidden within the ruins, to imagine what it must have been like when Celestia defeated Nightmare Moon and wrecked their home in the process, to try and see what the past was like, and so much more! It was a candy store right smack in the middle of the most dangerous place in Equestria! Why wouldn't she want to go??

The unicorn stood at the entrance to the castle, a wide smile on her face as she examined the front door and the dubious aura it threw off. She couldn't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 am

heartspan trotted up the path to the old castle. Looking at the crumbling building made him feel a sense of nostalgia. He felt drawn to it. When thinking of places that might hold ancient magics it was first in his mind. He had put it off for a time but the urge to visit it remained so strong. Now that he was here he could not shake the strange feeling of comfort the place brought to his spirit.

suddenly his eyes alighted on another pony. he paused for a moment. he remembered a time when he would have almost been too shy to approach, and he smiled to himself thinking how it had almost all vanished overnight

...well almost all of it.... he thought to himself.

he pulled the hood of his black cloak even further up so that even his horn was obscured. Then collecting his floating saddle bag he trotted up to the sky blue unicorn mare.

" hello miss." he said in friendly fashion " A fine day for exploration, i think. Of course we should probably go inside for that."

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Calla grinned wider when she saw she had an unexpected companion. She figured somepony would come along at some point or another to get a chance to see what was up with the crumbling castle, but to be lucky enough to catch them at the right moment... how exciting!

"Hello to you as well," she said, her eyes pausing just for a moment on the bulge above his head. Shy about his unicornism? That was new. "I'm Calla Lily Hooves, but you can just call me Calla. It's a fine day indeed! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and this place is practically a death trap! Care to venture into dangerous places and maybe end up locked in a hidden trap for all of eternity? That would be rather unfortunate, however; I have a mac and cheese dish to make by five'o'clock for the family."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 am

Heartspan laughed a small laugh as he stepped up to the door.

" Hmm... mac and cheese dinner...." he pondered teasingly as he rubbed his chin" I don't know if they designed the death traps here with this dinner plan of yours in mind."

he looked her up and down once.

" A pleasure to meet you miss hooves. I am Heartspan. " he said as he slid the doors open a little with his magic. " So what brings you all the way to this forgotten castle?"

The musty smell of the past wafted out of the little opening he had made, causing him to clear his throat of it's newly resident dust motes.

" By the way i am game for all such adventures as we may have here, except being trapped....you already ruled that one out."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am

Calla glanced at the castle, grinning further.

"Well, what other reason to drop into the Everfree than to explore in the castle?" she asked sarcastically, jokingly rolling her eyes. "But seriously, I'm here for work, believe it or not. Just exploring, writing a report, and tripping any traps that might hurt the civilians, such as yourself."

She grinned again, and with a wink and a flash of green light, she was gone from Heartspan's line of sight, reappearing on top of the handle of a tapestry and balancing precariously on the gold bar. It broke off, but right as she hit the ground, she dipped into a roll and landed upright, kneeling and panting.

"All clear!" she shouted at the door.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:22 am

heartspan walked in with a laugh, the sound fallen the fallen rod having vanished.

" All clear huh?" he asked with a laugh. " well my government employed companion do you have any idea if there is anything worthwhile here? I am a bit of a grave robber you could say."

He trotted up to where she had landed.

" You know forgotten tomes, rare artifacts, anything mysterious, dangerous, cool, or that shouldn't be left to civilians such as myself. " he asked politely " be kind this is only my first attempt in this profession."

he took a look about the main hall. taking in the torn and faded tapestries, minus the one laying heaped on the floor. his mind wandering to what sort of traps might be lurking in such a place.

" Well, at least i know i am fairly assured of being left behind in a pit should i fall into one" he spoke absently as he pulled his hood down so he could get a better view.

he turned to her with a smile " after all you vanish as fast as a foals cupcakes." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Calla grinned.

"Well, we can't allow anyone to take anything until we have the Princesses' permission and the clear from, you guessed it, me! I have to make sure none of the things here could be hazardous to the health of the commonwealth, and all of this does still belong to her highnesses."

The tapestry glowed with green light as Calla put it back where it belonged, hooking neatly onto its setting.

"Where would you like to go first, New Friend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am

heartspan thought deeply. he words caused a sense of dissatisfaction in his heart. Safe for the commonwealth...such trash he thought. he felt a sudden and deep hate for the rulers of equestria bubble to the surface as a cold and emotionless void seemed to open in his spirit. never the less he kept himself from betraying any such thoughts. he had a hard time remembering many events in his life but dissatisfaction with celestia was never one he forgot.

" I would think after a millennium of disuse and neglect it would no longer belong to anyone let alone somepony who has already clearly staked their claim elsewhere." he commented causally.

he smiled an easy and friendly smile, he would just have to keep anything interesting that he found a secret from his...new friend.

" Well, i think my friend, that i would like to look at the library or archival vaults or both if this place still houses such things. It has been a long time since it was occupied. " he replied kindly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a Treat!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Treat!    What a Treat!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Treat!
Page 1 of 1