My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Foal's Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

It's a Foal's Life Empty
PostSubject: It's a Foal's Life   It's a Foal's Life I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:07 pm

It's a Foal's Life
Destination of house: Ponyville
Area: Just outside the Market
Adress you want: 70 Cobblestreet
No. of rooms:
How many stories: 3
Which rooms: ((didn't know how to interpret this, so just went for it.)) One youthful mare, a middle aged couple and their four foals. Ink Stain the author, the middle aged couple being Mr. and Mrs. Wiz, and their foals being Dizzy, Hizzy, Fizzy, and Izzy Wiz.
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
The first floor is mostly taken up by the Storefront, which is lined with shelfs upon shelves of various toys for foals. The walls of the store are brightly colored, and the carpet mimics a childish series of hand-drawn streets and paths. This carpeting ends at the back of the storefront, where two doors are located. One door leads back into the main hallway, which branches off into four rooms. Two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The other door from the storefront leads into the storeroom, and into a stairway leading up to the second floor. This second floor is used as a guest room and simply a room for inventing more toys, as the entirety of the floor, which is smaller than the first, is only a single room and a bathroom. The third floor, is much smaller than either of the first two, and is being rented out to a family friend, Ink Stain. Here papers are strewn throughout the room, drawings and doodles galore. Currently, the only furniture in the room is a wrought iron table, beset with a cog and a dark yellow gem. Atop the table is a glass jar of writing utensils, and a typewriter.
Back to top Go down

It's a Foal's Life
Page 1 of 1