My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Foal's Book

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Switchblade finished his food and brought his plate to the side "Need help washing up?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Ink shook her head. "I've got it, thank you. "
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Switchblade took a step away "Alrighty then." he said, checking around the room casually.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 pm

About the room was a great deal of evidence it was lived in, including photos of various members of the house hold.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Switchblade smiled "Truly is a lovely life you've set up here, wish I could have such a peaceful life. But for me it is either the flames of the forge or the flames of war."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Ink nodded appreciatively. "Everypony has different versions of their ideal. Personally I'd love to move out one day and have a family, but I'm content here for now, the Wizzes are a wonderful bunch, though rather rambunctious at times."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Switchblade nodded in understanding "I can imagine. Knowing foals, they probably think that I'm your special somepony just because they heard me with you before." he mused.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Ink laughed awkwardly and turned to put the dish away, hoping the cabinet doors hid her slight blush. "Well, I wouldnt want to keep you from your tasks. Have a good evening,"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Switchblade nodded "You too. Great spending time with you again, see you at some point in the future." he said, walking towards the way out.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Ink smiled as he walked out. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Foal's Book
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3