My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quick question of no real importance.

Go down 
+4
Candle_Glow
Moonlemon
Happyhobbit
Blind Side
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

A quick question of no real importance. Empty
PostSubject: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:01 am

Hello everypony! Blind Side here! Now, many of you who truly know me know that I quite enjoy shipping. (along with sad stories, but that's for a different conversation.) Well, just today, I saw just the darned cutest picture I had ever seen.

A quick question of no real importance. Ux1qpFE
~Source~
http://bakki.deviantart.com/art/Commission-CheesePie-436830568

Well, I naturally can never resist looking through the comments of not only the DA page, but the facebook post I originally saw it on. I noticed that reactions were mixed. While I really enjoy shipping, I naturally think it's just so darn cute! :D But, others that didn't like shipping wanted nothing to do with it.

This got me thinking.

What do you all think? I'm genuinely interested in figuring out what people think of the whole shipping scene.

As For Me - As I said above, I really enjoy shipping. I ship AppleDash, TaviScratch, and CheesePie like none other. but, I understand why a few wouldn't really pursue it. I never really make a big deal of it as long as others don't.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 am

Well, I ship some things, but honestly most of the ships are crack ships I make for a joke then realize that they actually make sense.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 am

Shipping is great! I mean, I've never really full-blown OTP shipped something(....I think. I am a huge fan of TaviScratch and CheesePie though, and maybe some LyraBon), but if it makes people happy, who cares? Your not harming anyone when you ship fake characters, and if someone gets upset over it, then they're being a jerk.

Anyway, that's my opinion. (though I have this really odd tendency to ship Sherlock and John. But that is a completely different subject)
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:20 pm

I actually do ship, and ship a ton! Being a future author, as I write I sometimes go off on tangents where two characters end up totally shipped, but I have to erase a whole page of writing! I try to stay away from same gender ships though, mostly because I personally am against same-gender relationships. (Not delving into that.)
Some ships I totally can see though includes CheesePie. YES. THis, I must have. When I first saw him in the episode, I was just like, "Pinkie Pie gets a Love interest..XD"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Honestly? I don't ship seriously. Sure, I read a load of fanfics and the ones with the shippings I most enjoy are SpitDash, TaviScratch, AppleDash and RainbowMac.

But in seriousness, I don't particularly indulge in head canon, so all shippings for me must be canon.

Of course, I ignore TwiSentry and I will ignore all shipping with Applejack because she is my waifu! >:D

…I mean, nothing…   >.>
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Shipping is fun. You get to see all the fun quarrels and good times. It brings about good feelings for me and lets me say silly stuff like 'Ship it like its Fedex!'
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 am

I love/adore the ship! CHEESE PIE FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 am

CheesePie, (Don't hate me, I love TwiSentry), TaviScratch, Sparity, the occasional Twilestia... but only a little for that last one. I really like Soarin'Dash.

Speaking of all of this fanfiction craziness, what fanfic is your favorite? I have a few, but my very, very favorite ones are Past Sins, The Secret Life of Rarity, and Mort Takes a Holiday. I have a lot more, but those are the ones that come to mind. Oh! And Puppet to her Fame!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 am

I actually don't read that much fanfiction. The only one I've ever completed fully was Rainbow factory. I started the sequel, but never finished it.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Ooh, how could I forget, SoarinJack…Applerin…

…Soarin and Applejack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick question of no real importance.   A quick question of no real importance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick question of no real importance.
Page 1 of 1