My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should probably inform everypony before I forget

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Should probably inform everypony before I forget Empty
PostSubject: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

So, starting Saturday, I will be unavailable! My school does this thing called Ex Ed (experiential education) in which students can choose a trip to go on and thus leave for a week. I will be leaving for my trip this Saturday, and I won't be back until Friday of next week. I am going somewhere without wifi, not that I would want to bring technology anyways-I'll be skinning up a mountain with a heavy backpack for two days then roaming a desert the rest of the week. :/ Such fun, I can't wait!!

Anyways, just to tell you guys that I'll be gone so you're not shocked! Oh, and since the wonderful Calla Lily goes to my school, she will be gone too. Though I think she'll be able to access the internet since her Ex Ed isn't outdoors, (because she's so lame-lol, I'm just kidding Calla! Love ya! xD) So yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 pm

^ Yeah, that. I'll be gone starting Sunday, but I will be in LA, so I'll probably be online while in the airport and at night. However, I'll be busy from about 7:00 PST to 9:00 PST, so I may or may not come online at all. Don't destroy the site without us!!

~Calla Lils
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Oh good Luck

And btw there's a How to train your dragon 2 coming out soon :3
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm

I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm

OMG I KNOW I KNOW IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

If you could see me fangirling right now.....tht would be bad.

HICCUP LOVE MEEEEEEEEE-*cough* I mean uh.... <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Oh you told me about that.... I... think. Well, you two have fun ON YOUR EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:04 pm

YOU GOT IT WRONG 

ITS EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION 

XP
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 pm

BAH GOSH DARNIT THEN GO HAVE FUUUN ON YOUR EXPERENTIAL EDUCATION!

Come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hehe
Thanks Doodle, thanks Happy! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everypony before I forget   Should probably inform everypony before I forget I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should probably inform everypony before I forget
Page 1 of 1