My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackbird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Spell Tome took notice of sudden movements in the room that were quite troubling. It was clear that her and Hymn weren't the only ones in the room, which was quite unsettling. She had hoped it was one of Hymn and Gritt's "mates." They said they were doing a gig. They must have had a band.

"Um, there's something moving back there..."

She started to get anxious, beginning to have quick and short breaths. The dark scenery was getting to her, and she began to panic. She became dizzy, and was trying her hardest to hold herself up. She hated when this happened...
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Somepony -Something- came up next to the mare. A clearly fleshy wing-thing wrapped around her body, helping to hold her up.

"Its alright," the voice was clearly neither Gritt or Hymn, it had a sharp but not unfriendly edge to it, "I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:37 am

Spell Tome felt extremely frightened right then. She had no idea whether to relax because something was trying to comfort her, or if she should panic more because a wing came out of nowhere and tried to comfort her. She remembered what her marefriend used to say to calm her down, and took really deep and slow breaths, closing her eyes, and trying to imagine a nice, comfy place.

She was getting very relaxed, almost so relaxed that she embraced the wing that comforted her.

"Are you one of Gritt and Hymn's mates, mysterious comforting wing?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 pm

He couldn't be seen in the dark. Though that could just come from his now coat and mane mix of dark colors and various purple hues.

"Hare, Hare Rocker," He said, and was pointedly not looking at the blood.

"Nice to see you're up and about," said Hymn, walking back, "How you feeling Hare?"

"Better, your new mare friend was close to fainting."

"Don't we just give that effect to everyone?" Hymn said half joking.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Spell Tome got back up and went to Hymn again, hoping he could fix her nose, finally. The sudden appearance of another one of Gritt and Hymn's friends put her on edge. She was half expecting another one to fall from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm

"Right, come a long now." Hymn led her into a bathroom, and light the lanterns built into the walls. He seemed to flinch from the light.

"Hold still, here's the kit I'll get you patched up."

Hare watched from the darkness, and after a time, Gritt joined him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

(Sorry for taking so damn long. Lost most of my motivation DX)

Spell Tome waited patiently for her nose to be patched up. She began to hum songs she remembered hearing back in Ponyville. It was really the only thing she could do to keep herself from massive boredom while her nose is being fixed
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:41 pm

"Whose the mare?" said a voice not like any of the others. It came from a pony in the dark, and one that was certainly smaller than either Gritt or Hare.

"That's the filly Gritt brought," explained Hare.

"She was the only one who answered the call, what was I suppose to do?" Gritt snapped.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Spell Tome was starting to get uncomfortable with the whole situation. When her nose was done being healed she started to slip towards the exit. She had a strong feeling she'd be caught, but she hoped these ponies couldn't see too well in the dark. The atmosphere, the random stallions, the constant darkness were making her uncomfortable. She wished she hadn't "answered the call."
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 pm

That particularly small stallion hadn't developed the night eyes that Gritt, Hare or Hymn had. His vision in darkness was poor.

So he accidentally tripped and jumbled himself up with the mare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackbird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird   Blackbird - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackbird
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: