My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Bubblegum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Cupcake

Captain Cupcake

Captain Bubblegum Empty
PostSubject: Captain Bubblegum   Captain Bubblegum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:50 pm

CAPTAIN BUBBLEGUM
Captain Bubblegum Captaincheer
..maybe i'll change to a stylus version once my tablet's repaired
Species: Pegasi
Mane: Striped. Light pink with streaks of golden locks. She tied up some of her long hair to the left and made a bob cut, but kept the bangs on the right side a tinsy bit longer..
Tail: Striped. Light pink with streaks of golden fur. Very bouncy, much as pom-pom.
Eyes: Sparkling sort of green and silver in the mix.
Body: Chestnut-gray. Long legs and healthy-looking. She wears pink striped leg wraps at all times.
Captain Bubblegum Image
Cutie Mark: Two pom-poms of two different shades of pink, with one on the right larger than the other on the left.

Personality: Bubblegum has a heart of gold hidden behind her very cheerful and determined looking circus freak facade. She has never fear to seek out courage from any pony, and has never let down any pony who has seek help, as cheerleading is not just about standing around and make loud noises. Bubblegum could be bouncy and skippy at most time, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have the nerves to snap, after all she is a trickster and charismatic silver tongue. Bubblegum could be mischievous and cunning when she wants something reeal badly, and could be quirky and sarcastic when angered, but she seldom gets angry, even when she does, don’t worry, she’d calm down eventually.

Likes: Cheerleading, cupcakes, parfaits, dancing, music, sports(name it!)
Dislikes: Awkwaaard silence, booredom, soberness, gloom

History: Bubblegum was born to a family of nomadic troubadours who traveled around Equestria seeking money and fame; she was not a pegasus born in Cloudsdale, and had no parents who were pegasi themselves. She was told that her Pegasus gene came from her great grandfather, who was a well-known flier in Cloudsdale. Her family had never been very good dancers, so they took up with musical instruments, surprisingly, everyone had a talent, and theirs was none other than playing simple songs.

Spoiler:

Bubblegum and her family had reluctantly parted ways as a pegasus’ destiny was never theirs. Through further guided instructions from pegasi around the area, she had finally able to reach Cloudsdale by a balloon carriage and viewed her first race. She had taken the hobby of cheering ponies in race. But she couldn’t get a mere satisfaction from doing just as much, so she did herself a favor of begging for a personal trainer to improve her flight.

Finally the time came when trainings were over and it was her time to shine on field. As she stepped into the ring onto the marking cloud, her legs began trembling and she realized she was scared. All ponies in place and the flag was lowered, Bubblegum was starting to panic, she couldn’t race if her feet wouldn’t budge, well her wings too. She could cheer others why couldn’t she cheer herself? She then started inspirit herself. Bubblegum, you can do it! You are the bestest pony ever! She whispered through the wind as the flag was drawn and the whistle blew. Before her she saw a blinding, she couldn’t recall what had happened after that, but she found out she had her cutie mark on the next day.

She wrote a letter indicating her success in finding her true destiny to her family, and continued her journey thereafter.

Example RP segment:
Spoiler:

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Captain Bubblegum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Bubblegum   Captain Bubblegum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 pm

I love it. Approved!

Feel free to join us down in the chatbox if you have any questions or just want to chat. We recommend starting off in the Newbie area, but it's not required. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down

Captain Bubblegum
Page 1 of 1