My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowfire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shadowfire Empty
PostSubject: Shadowfire   Shadowfire I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Shadowfire
Shadowfire Image12
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Hangs forward covering his right eye and is spiked at the bottom. Colour is black.
Tail: Is black and somewhat bushy and hangs just shy of his back ankles.
Eyes: Dark Green
Body: Shadow is average build and only exercises every so often, just to stay healthy and he is slightly taller than the average pony.
Cutie Mark: A vial that contains bubbly liquid
Personality: Calm, shy, peaceful and somewhat joyful to be around, Shadowfire enjoys hanging around with other ponies and enjoys making new friends wherever possible. He enjoys learning new things about his friends as it allows for him to understand them better so that he can help them whenever the need may arise. While he does care deeply for friends, family and loved ones, he knows that deep in his heart that he will never be able to be there for all of them and he has promised himself not to make a promise that he knows he could never keep, like being around for someone and never leaving, that he knows he'll never keep cause he knows that one day he'll die. Shadowfire enjoys going beyond Ponyville to explore new areas that he's never seen as well as old places that he goes back to find anything new for him to explore. The Everfree Forest is his favourite place to explore due to all the 'myths' and 'legends' that ponies say about the forest, but that just adds fuel to his adventurist spirit but he does know his limits and won't endanger himself purposely. Now while he does love to go adventuring to explore new places or make new friends and learn about them, there's none other that he loves more than his younger sister, Shimmering Fire, who loves him back just as much. While the two siblings do have their fights, like all siblings do, they love each and do anything they can for each other, though people often mistake them for a couple as they do live together and some of their fights resemble the look of being a couple. Above all else, Shadow enjoys doing what enjoys doing most, his alchemy. While it may seem up interesting to other ponies, Shadow takes great care and interest in his talent, after all he wouldn't have a Cutie Mark for it if he didn't enjoy now would he? Shadow is able to pull together almost any potion that he has made with having to consult to a book that he made that contains a list of recipes and ingredients, though on occasion when he does stuff one up, he will go to the book to check what wrong and can usually fix it straight away.
Likes: Shadow enjoys exploring places, both new and old and he particularly likes exploring the Everfree Forest, finding new, rare and exotic herbs and other alchemy items.
Dislikes: Shadow being unable to do so little with his magic, not finding what he is looking for, ponies trying to take advantage of his sister.
History: Born to two parents, Brightlight and Shadowlight, Shadowfire started his life in Equestria. Not long after his birth, two years to be precise, his younger sister, Shimmering Fire, soon followed and together loved and cared for each other while living in the city of Fillydelphia. He was born a unicorn and his sister was born a earth pony. Shadow was able to start using magic at the usually age but unfortunately for Shadow, he never was able to practice his magic much and so was never able to get as good he would've liked but he is content with what he has, it may only be a few simple spells, but that are all he needs. At one stage, they had to move to Canterlot to start their later years schooling before finishing. Years later, and the siblings were finished their schooling years and ready to face the world. After much discussion with their parents, the siblings decided that they'd stick together and were going to move to the quiet town of Ponyville and that is only the beginning, his adventures in Ponyville is where his story truly begins...

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

It was a wonderful morning in Ponyville and Shadowfire was out and about enjoy the day and enjoy the ponies out an about. Though he enjoys being in the presence of other ponies, he won't do much more then smile and wave back if he is waved at due to being shy but if someone talks to him, he'll talk to them

He had just reached the Town Square of Ponyville when his ears twitched. He could hear a distant sound that sounded like crying. He looked around and no pony seemed to hear it or just did and was ignoring it.

With is curiosity piqued, he made his way towards the sound and not long after he found a small foal who was sitting down and crying. Shadowfire approached cautiously as to not scare the foal.

"Hello?" He asked tentatively.

The foal jerked it's head up at the sound of his voice and stared at him with it's teal coloured eyes. Though it stared at him, the foal made no move to run and after a while it spoke up.

"H-hello..." The foal replied sadly.

Judging by the voice voice, Shadowfire could tell that the foal was a female. Curious as to why the foal was crying, he continued speaking with her.

"What is the matter?" He asked, still very tentatively.

"I lost my mommy and I can't find her." She replied, new tears forming in her eyes.

Shadowfire moved forward slowly and sat down in front of the foal. He then reached and embraced the foal in a heart warming hug which the foal gladly accepted. She was glad to have warmth again.

"Do you remember where your mom was heading next?" Shadow asked after a few minutes.

The foal leaned back a bit and looked away as if to think about it and a few seconds later she looked at Shadow with her teal eyes.

"I think she said something about going to the marketplace..."

Shadow nodded at the foal and gestured for to get onto his back as he would take her and they would look for her mother together.

A few minutes passed and they hadn't reached the marketplace yet but they saw a mare looking frantically around. Shadow felt the foal on his back shift as she looked at said mare. She then pointed a hoof at her.

"That's her! That's my mommy!" She happily exclaimed, a big smile adorning her face.

Shadow nodded and trotted over to the mare and promptly grabbed her attention. The mate looked over at him and when she noticed what was on her back, her eyes widened considerably and she too smiled.

"Mommy!" The foal shouted, jumping for Shadow's back and running up to her mother.

The mother and foal hugged each dearly which brought a smile to Shadow's face, knowing that he had done something heart warming.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" The mother asked looking up at Shadow.

He shook his head, a smile still adorned on his face.

"No. You don't have to do anything, I'm just glad we were able to find you."

The mother nodded.

"Thank you."

With that, they all went their separate ways but not before the foal gave Shadow one last thank you hug.

Acceptance.

Last edited by Shadowfire on Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors made with new OC submission, changed to adapt to new OC.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Shadowfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfire   Shadowfire I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:21 pm

I like it! You've been very thorough in your description.

The only thing delaying your approval is at the bottom. You're missing a little word. Please re-read the rules and place the aforementioned word in its correct position.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shadowfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfire   Shadowfire I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:24 pm

EDITED

- Add the required word.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Shadowfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfire   Shadowfire I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Fantastic. You are Approved!

We recommend starting out in the Newbie area, but please don't feel obligated if you're up to normal roleplaying. The chatbox at the bottom of the page is open at all times, and even if there's no one in there, we'll get your message. Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfire   Shadowfire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: